11 :

Pov: Arnav
This was a great day and i dont know how i gathered the courage to aske her if she would come with me.. And she said yes.. What was happening to me.. We reached the place after a while and she looked at me puzzled.. We were in a hil l foot at 2pm in the afternoon "Dear Mr. Chopra.. I hope i would not kil l u"
"Relax Miss. Kapoor u should always trust the process.." I then extended my hand and she held mine..
"Come the view on the top is worth the climb" She walked beside me lazily still holding my hands.. I felt happy.. And i dont remember a time i was this happy.. Her hands inside mine was turining my stimach upside down and giving me butterflies.. I hope she too feel the same.. I real ly hope Meanwhile

Pov:Khushi
I hated walking.. I hated climbing.. I hated the noon sunshine.. I hated this but when he took my hands in him i could literally feel ants running around my brain.. and butterflies sliding across my stomach... I hate these butterflies.. I really do.. Y do they come when i dont want them.. They are irrittaing bcs whenever they come.. A blush appreas on my cheek and i try hard to cover it.. What if he seees me like that... God... We walked for a bit when i dragged my body to sit in a rock.. Ntural ly he came down with me and sat in the side "I swear.. I wil l push u from the top" i told in between my heavy breaths
"U r very unhealthy.. Just climbed a bit and u started breathung like an asthma patient.."
"Oh doctor sahab..dont worry abt my health.. U r going to lose it when i push u down... " He chuckled and after a lot of pushing and dragging and cursing and breathing... We reached the top..
"Wowwwww.. Woowww... Woow.. Where is this place... Heaven?" I couldnt believe my eyes.. The sight was brethtaking.. The sun setting down and from where i stood... It was heavenly.. I have seen sunstes but this one was.. A once in a lifetime one..

Pov:arnav
She was excitedddd.. Excited as hell . She clicked some pictures and i took my camera and clicked some of hers... She turned around after taking every bit of the scenery.. "Thank you" she mouthed with her eyes sparkling "Thank YOU.." I mouthed back..
She chuckled.. And her cheeks turned into shades of crimson red.. If i knew my words could turn her into this shade.. I would never stop talking til l my death...she sat down turning as fast as she could to hide the blush.. Oh thats y i didnt notice it before.. She is bril liant in hiding.. But iam not better.. Now i can admit that i like her.. But it was not the same earlier.. I hid it so perfectly... "Come sit" she called me "Y do u want to push me?" I asked sitting next to her.. Keeping a safe distance in betwweeen... Not bcs i want it but bcs she should feel comfortavle..
"Ya i really want to push u" // into my lips..
She said in her mind "Do u like the view?"
I asked her never imagining the tale end of her sentence..
"I love it..." She said looking at the setting sun
"Me too.. " i said looking at my setting sun..