4 : ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇ ᴩʜᴀꜱᴇ?

Pov: Arnav

Life is not fair.
It was supposed to go as I planned.
This wedding was supposed to be a stress buster for me. No complications. Thats all I ever wanted and look what I got instead.

WHO AM I KIDDING?

Oh god...she was beauaaaaatyful.. I mean I have seeeen gorgeous models and pretty actresses.. But she was something I would name as breathtaking...

🎶“right now Iam looking at u and I cant believe..u don’t know oh oh..u don’t know ur beautyfulll”

Her white salwar and ocean blue duppatta, Her jumkas and her long brown hair was defanetely magical....
And I am a person who doesnt believe in magic ! WHAAAT??                                                                   
And Trust me when I say that I dont do Love.. Call me old school or unromantic or grumpy...
I dont do relationships and crushes and dating and love-doves... I see beautyful girls and thats it.. even when I feel butterflies in my stomach I know how to cage them or atleast I KNEW how to 😏

But today... Today... When I ran to catch my lil brother and saw him clutching onto a person...
I halted my steps like literally halted my whole body and mind.. She was sooo beautyful and soo homely...     

I mean she was not like any other girls I have ever seen.. She was more like a next door girl who u r so comfortable with even though I was seeing her for the first time...
I felt like we knew from ages ago.. We smiled and exchanged names.. Then She went away and I went inside... At first I couldnt believe what I was having.. It was like a post-heart attack effect...I sat down and told myslef

"Its okai.. Its okai.. She is just another girl.. She is just another girl... I dont like her.. Oh God what is wrong with me.."

And after an hour of therapy session in my head.. I washed my face and made up my mind to never think about her the same way...

"But u will seee her for the next four days and u both are practically living in the same floor of a big caslte"
My best friend Aditi told from the other side of my phone
"Ya.. Thats a problem"                                      "U sure u dont want to give it a chance?" She asked for the nth time....           
I rolled my eyes dramatically.
"I dont.. But I think I want to know her.. U know as a friend or as another mere guest of the same wedding.. But I dont want her to like me or I dont want me to... U know fall for her.."                                                      
" So spend time with her, talk to her, be friends with her and ur annoying self will definitely piss her without efforts!..U are programmed to irritate people.. Its ur super power.."   I could sense her sarcasm from miles away and I choose to ignore it.    

"Okai fine... But.. What if she hates me so much that she avoids me?"             
"Hey hey.. Iam not an expert to all of ur problems.. Go find it urself"

She hung up the call.. So for the rest of the night I wandered through the castle garden..
It was peaceful at night. I am a big fan of night time.....

and udaipur nights were just magnificent? Ya,that’s the word

It was around 10 when I got inside the castle only to find a funny khushi climbing up the stairs while struggling with her covers... The first thought that came to my mind was walk away.. But that idiot Chopra in me started speaking to her.. And when we reached her room she told me annoyingly to stop calling her kapoor and thats when I realised what is gonna build up that resistance wall between us... Ya.. That name of urs is defentely gonna be our rivalry source...

As I walked to my own room.. I was smiling at myslef stupidly like a teenage boy who talked to his crush.

🎶“I found a girl,beautyful and sweet. I never knew u were the someone waiting for me…”

🦄🍁