12

Pov:Arnav

We went down the hill and drove silently to home..throught the journey i was planning what to do with myself.. Should i tell her how i feel? She told she is scared of relationships.. Maybe she will turn me down..?... What if she hates me..? No.. She doesnt hate u.. So i should tell her?.. No.. I shoukd wait.. Okay i should wait.. I should ask Aditi.. I turned off my thoughts gradual ly.. When we reached the hall Arjun came running to us and stopped suddenly in front of us.. We sat down to level up with him.. "U r confused of who to hug first rught?" She asked him.. He looked us innocently.. "Iam ur bhai.. Ur only bhai.. I should get the first hug.." I pouted with my puppy eyes.. "Aha.. I bought u gifts.. Do u want them or not?"

"Wait.. I bought u that expensive playstation.. Do u want me to take that back?" We were making him more confused... When he hugged both of us together.... He was my happy place and comforter but now i think they are both my happy place..

We went to our rooms and freshened up.. Arjun went with her when she told him about the gifts...

After taking a nap for one hour.. I went down to her room to take Arjun back.. I knocjked the door and no one answered.. I knocked twice when he yelled from inside "Its open.. Anthar jao and dont u dare get up from here didi.." I was amused by his tone.. He only used it to his most confortbale people.. Hmm.... 😏😂

When i went inside..i saw both of them sitting in the couch.. She reading stories to him.. Trust me.. That was the best sight my eyes have ever seen!🥺.. My poor eyes

She looked up at me

She looked up at me... "No.. Didi.. Dont look at him.. Read the next story plssss" he pouted

"Arjun .. Dont trouble her.. Let she sleep.. Come home with me.." I said to Arjun.. "Bhayya... My sweeeeeeeet bhayya... Just one more story plssss" he asked me.... Even devil could melt in his tune.. That lil smart ass.. So i sat down opposite to us... As she started reading another story

"Bhai.. U dont have to wait for me.. I know the way to our room" he readjusted his position and kept looking at the book...

"No i will sit here til l u finish"..i told him.. And she started reading another story..

Pov:Khushi

I was reading the story of a cursed toy... And two pairs of ears were soo keenly hearing the story.. I think the older Chpra was more interested as his gasps and questions were frequent than the young one's...

When i read out the climax.. Both of them said "Awwwww" at the same time..

"awww.. Look at u both... Awwing for a happy ending.. Such soft men!' I teased them..

"Stop teasing us... Its so heartwarming.. Atlast he got her.. I love happy endings.." Elder Chopra exclaimed.. And arjun went and hugged his bhai.. "Okai lets go home now.. Thanku didi.. U r the best" he collected his gifts and walked out of the room.. The elder Chopra stood up stil with the awww expressiom.... This man!...

Bye miss kapoor" he said dragging his body down the door way with a hungover... "Bye.. Chopra.." I closed the door still in the hungover of him listening to the story..