9 : ᴍʏ ʙᴏʏꜱ!

Pov:Khushi

It was 9 pm when the function ended....I took a long bath and was going to scroll down my phone as sleep seemed far away bcs of the 3 hour napp i took after the talai... I startled when i heard a unfamiliar ringtone.. and thats when i realised Arnav gave me his phone to keep bcs he was carrying a sleeping Arjun in his hands and a camera in other.. While going back from the function..i checked my lehenga pockets to find his phone and the wal lpaper just exploded my poor heart

i checked my lehenga pockets to find his phone and the wal lpaper just exploded my poor heart

I stared at the wallpaper for god knows how much time... And the thoughts of him suddenly rushed back.. I smiled at the thought of him.. He was hot... Espacially today.. I remembered the moments when i fell down on top of him and how my body relaxed instead of tensing up...his body was hotter than anyone's i have ever seen.. I mean it was Volkov-Larsen -Harper -Chen kinda body... And iam saying this without seeing his bare body.. so imagine.. I stopped my unholy thoughts and went upto his room to give the phone back..I didnt ring the bell bcs i knew Arjun was asleep.. so i knocked the door slowly.. Minutes passed and no anser... That was when Auntyji cal led ne from behind "Betta... Iam just home they must be sleeping thats y no one is answering"
"Oh ayntiji... I came here to bring back his phone"
"Oh come inside.. She unlocked the door and i accompnaied her.."
"So do my boys cause any problems to u?"
"No aunty.. He is a cute one.. I mean.. I mean arjun" I said suudenly at her teasing experssion
"They may be sleeeping.. Come".. She went to a room.. And ipened the door.. We peeped our heads inside and turned on the baby lights..

 They were sleeping so peacefully

They were sleeping so peacefully... Arjun perfectly fitting into his chest and he hugging him as if his life depended on it.
We both stood there awwwing at them for a few minutes when i realised that i have to go..
"Aunty here is his phone.. Iam going"
"Bye betta... Thankyou for handling my boys”