5 : ᴏᴅᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ!

Pov:Khushi

The next morning was warm and pleasent.. I walked down to have breakfast.. There was Mythili And her family in the buffet area and when she saw me ,she came hugging me with her jolly aura

"Oh are u feeling alone here?" She asked with a concerned face when I touched her parent's feet..
"No no.. Iam pretty engaged here.. I love this vibe.."
"Hi khushi didiiiiii" lil arjun came running to me..
"Aaaha.. it looks like she has the most notorious company here "
her mother laughed at lil arjun
"Oh so u r his new friend we heard about" I turned to see a very beautyful lady standing behind..
"This is Arjun's mother" maithili's mom told me
"Oh namasthe auntyiji..." I wished her.. She touched my head
"heloo beta.. its good to meet you!" she said and we all sat down for the foood....

Sure Arnav got his looks from his mom.. I thought to myself and warned me for the hundredth time to stop thinking about that stupid...
"Goommooorning guuuuuuyyyyysssss"
Ha!!! talk about the devil...
He smiled at everyone and was taken a lil aback to see me sitting between them eating breaksfast..
I smiled at him in my mossstt artificial smile and he smiled back not so artificially....
"So Khushi.... Maithili told us u r planning to move abroad?" Maithili's father asked me
"Uhm...ya.. Iam just planning to.. My company has branches across the globe so I don't know where I will end up but I have applied for a promotion"
... And we talked a lil bit and I never looked at his face even when his mother who was sitting right next to him spoke...

Brilliant Khushi ... Keep going!!!!

After breakfast.. I planned to visit the famous Dudh Talai.. A garden lake very famous for its peaceful nature.. So I went back to my room to get ready.. I pulled out my black chikankari kurtha and dragged a blue ripped denim.. With the big antique earrings which I bought last day

 With the big antique earrings which I bought last day

I stepped out of my room with my phone and wallet.. I was walking to the main road when I saw Arjun and Arnav eating panipuris on the road side... His dark green formal shirt was clutching onto his biceps and his face was soooo fine like how could someone look this good?Lord.. Lady.. Iam warning u again.. Stoppppppp...

Arjun waved at me when he saw me and called me towards them... I tried dragging my body to the opposite direction but that lil guy was tooo tempting..(the lil guy Iam stressing.. )
So I went towards the road..
"Hey Miss Kapoor.. Do u want a panipuri?"
Mr. Elder one asked
"I came here to see My lil Chopra sahab.. Not to talk to people who call me what I told them not to..."
I wispered to him while patting Arjun's head.. He was smiling and I could feel it.. But i didnt look at him even though my eyes were bleeding to just take a look... I didnt .. His eyes were soo powerful I knew it and thats why Miss khushi will avoid his eyes anyhow..
"Didi.. Where are u going.."
"Iam going to Dhood Talai.. Do u wanna come?"
"Oh i would love to.. But we would have to take him also?".. 😏🥺
He said clearly knowing that I am irritated by his elder brother😂..
"Aha... Now I am the odd one out?"
Mr elder brother looked at him with his puppy eyes..
"Can we come along with u didi?"
"Hey arjun.. Stop troubling her.. I will take u somewhere else" Arnav said sternly..
"Oh i would loveeeee to go with Arjun... U can come along too as long as u wont call me that"
"Haha.. Verry funny... U think u can take my brother with u and still make demands to me.. Iam his official body guard so its my call MISS KAPOOR!"
I looked at him with a threatening eye but he smiled at me teasingly..
"Okai fine.. Lets go Arjun"...

Dooth Talai it is!

Dooth Talai it is!.. Arnav sighed with a successful smile

🦄🍁