8 : ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ ꜱᴛᴜᴩɪᴅ!

Pov: Arnav

After eating a wholesome rajasthani meal.... We went back home..I took a long bath and slept for a good 3 hours and woke up at 6 pm,as we three planned in the car... It was our rest time plan drafted by Mr. Hero and his didi... The sangeeth was going to start at 7 and I went to get ready
After an hour.. I was standing in the venue wearing my Baby blue kurtha and adjusting my hair,a polaroid camera hanging down my neck..
Arjun was running around in joy.. And I was busy capturing some memorable moments when I heard mr hero yelling
"Didi... U loook like heroins"

I turned my head to see his didi..
No actually I turned to see the standard of my lil one's judgements. Iam just a concerned brother u know... 😏
And there she was walking to the venue smiling at Arjun.. And trust me.. Her smile captivated me so much such that my eyes couldnt travel to her dress.. It just stuck there and I stood there watching her like a jerk... And then she caught me gazing at her and suddenly I curved my lips upwards into a forced smile bcs literally a froze person cant smile!!
She was wearing this stone filled lehenga,Her brown hair flowing down and her earrings giving away an aesthetic vibe to the whole picture...

She was beautyful.. I mean even if she wear  ripped jeans and kurtha or her night pajamas.. Or a simple salwar khamees and now this.. Its not what she wears.... Its her aura... I mean her captivating aura.. The dress just enhances her beauty and oh god how would she look... No no no dont go there..!
I warned myself.. She went around greeting people and hugging mythili.. I mean she talked to everyone except me.. And the lil devil was always hanging down her lil finger... And at that moment I didnt knew for whom I was jealous abut... He? For always being her favourite Or she? For snatching away my lil brother.. I was his favourite person.. And now I have to share the position.. What the fuck.. I pouted like a four year old..

Gradulaly the function started and i ran from places to places to capture the best moments.. And once i spot Miss kapoor talking to someone.. I called

"Miss kapooor"......

She turned around annoyingly with a cuuute expression in her face and her eyes glared up as if she can kil l someone with that glare.. Her hands in her waist... I clicked my camera and she started running to me..

"Mr. Chopra u better delete that photo.. " I ran with my camera

"Never Miss. Kapoor.. Its a funny photo"

"I assure u... U can take a mil lion ohotos of me but just delete that"

"Haha.. I dont want a million as long as i have this one".. I shook the polaroid photo harder as i ran faster.. She ran faster and caught me by my shoulder.. I tripped and she was tripping along with me.. I held onto the photo in my hand as it became visible and visible.. She clutched onto my kurtha and i clutched onto her bare waist.. My hands were burning and we fell down with a thud... She fell on top of me and we were shoked for a moment....

I could feel her breath in me.. I could feel her warmth in me.. My chest was giving me tingling feelings of victory ... Her body was so warm and perfect for mine.. I mean we were lying down in a garden after a fall but it was worth the pain.. It was her who started to laugh.. And i could not stop myslef from cracking down.. We laughed our heart out and she got up from me.. She gave me her hands and as i raised my hand to get up she suddenly grabbed the photo from my other hand.. Stupid me...

"Thats not fair.. Miss kapoor"

"That's sooo fair.. Mr. Chopra.. Get up when u feel like" I felt like a stupid but a lucky stupid indeed..