𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎

ELENA

I get out of bed, dressed in a short night gown. I make my way to the washroom and I brush, wash my face and exit. Then, I open my closet. Damn, it really is hard to choose an outfit. Let's skip that. And finally, I brush my hair and I'm about to reach for my Butterfly necklace that Zade give me, which I wear every day until- shit. I can't find it.

I rush downstairs and head to the kitchen. "Shit. Shit. Where the hell is it?" I ask to literally no one. And my eyes fall on the kitchen. It has to be there.

As I continue to search the kitchen counters in distress, my mind consumed with worry over the missing necklace, I'm too preoccupied to notice Zade's soft footsteps approaching from behind.

Suddenly, his warm hands wrap around my waist, pulling me gently into his embrace. A flurry of kisses and gentle sucks rain down on my neck, causing me to gasp in surprise and pleasure.

"You left me, my love," Zade murmurs against my skin, his voice filled with playful reproach.

I melt into his touch, the tension and worry of moments before melting away as his affection envelops me. Despite the seriousness of the situation, I can't help but feel a rush of love and gratitude for the man standing behind me, his love a beacon of light in the darkness of my worries.

With a soft sigh, I lean back into his embrace, allowing myself to be enveloped in the warmth of his love.

As tears stream down my cheeks, I turn to face Zade, my heart heavy with despair. "Zade, it's missing," I confess, my voice trembling with emotion. "I searched everywhere."

Zade's expression softens as he takes in my distress, his eyes filled with concern and understanding. Without hesitation, he pulls me close, wrapping his arms around me in a comforting embrace.

"It's okay, my love," he whispers, his voice gentle and soothing. "We'll find it together, I promise."

His words offer a glimmer of hope in the midst of my despair, reminding me that I'm not alone in this. With Zade by my side, I know that no matter how daunting the task may seem, we'll face it together, united in love and determination.

Feeling his warmth and support, I find strength in his embrace, a renewed sense of hope blossoming within me.

With determination in my voice, I look into Zade's eyes, my resolve unwavering. "As much as I want to get my lipstick stains on your face," I say, a hint of playfulness in my tone, "we have to find my necklace. And I won't take no as an answer."

Zade's lips curve into a soft smile as he nods in agreement, understanding the seriousness of the situation. "Of course, my love," he replies, his voice filled with determination. "We'll search until we find it, no matter what."

As Zade notices my reluctance to give up the search, he reaches out to me with a gentle touch. "Take a break, my love," he urges, his voice tender. "Don't worry about it. I'll just buy you a new one."

But despite his reassurances, I can't shake off the feeling of disappointment at the thought of losing the necklace. "I can't just let it go," I protest, my voice tinged with frustration.

Zade's patience begins to wane as he sees the distress in my eyes. Without further ado, he swiftly lifts me up, his strong arms supporting my weight effortlessly. I gasp in surprise as he carries me over to the kitchen counter, my legs instinctively wrapping around his waist.

"Zade, what are you doing?" I exclaim, feeling a mixture of confusion and excitement.

He places me gently on the counter, his hands gripping my hips firmly. "Don't be a bad girl, Elena," he says, his tone suddenly serious. "Obey me when I'm serious."