𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

ELENA

I'm sitting on the couch with a book in my hand and I'm so bored. Zade's at work and he became even more busy after he became one of the admins of the SanchezAlton Global Trading Co. I hear the door knob twisting and I rush towards the door. Zade walks in, wearing his super hot business outfit. I peck his lips; we started to kiss each other after the night of Ace's party. I'm about to turn away but he pins me against the wall and deepens the kiss. He slowly pulls back and I say "Zade, we're getting late." We're going back to Greece today because it's been long since I had my family. "I'm only letting you go because you missed your brothers and Joshua and haven't seen them since our engagement but if not, I would have ended what you started." He states and I tell him to hurry up.

I rush up, realizing that I have to change as well. As I change on the corner of the bed, my back facing the washroom, I hear Zade twisting the knob. "Elena, do you think that your outfit is appropriate?" He asks and I look at the revealing outfit I had picked out -a fitted black tank top paired with high-waisted jeans that hugged my curves in all the right places. The tank top featured a plunging neckline that hinted at just a hint of cleavage, while the jeans accentuated my figure with their snug fit. "I mean, it looks pretty and besides, we'll be alone in the plane that's only to us. So no men looking at me" I replied and he chuckled "fine but don't blame me for what I might do when we'll be alone in the plane that's only to us" Uh- he used my words but again, I'm red and he winks at me. With a playful swat on his arm, I quip, "Behave yourself, Mr. Alton. We have a long flight ahead." Zade's laughter fills the room as he wraps his arms around me, pulling me close. "I'll make no promises," he replies, his breath warm against my ear.

As we make our way out the door, hand in hand, I can't help but feel a sense of excitement for the adventure that awaits us. Despite the uncertainty of the journey ahead, I know that as long as I have Zade by my side, anything is possible. With a final glance back at our home, I step forward into the unknown, ready to embrace whatever the future holds for us.

ZADE

As the hours stretch on and the cabin dims with the fading light, an air of intimacy settles between us. With the soft hum of the plane as our backdrop, I find myself drawn to Elena in a way that transcends words.

Our conversation gradually shifts, the topics becoming more personal, more revealing. We share stories from our pasts, dreams for the future, and fears that linger in the depths of our hearts. With each revelation, the bond between us strengthens, weaving us together in a tapestry of shared experiences and emotions.

Lost in the warmth of the moment, I find myself leaning closer to Elena, my hand finding its way to the small of her back, drawing her near. The gentle brush of her skin against mine sends shivers down my spine, igniting a fire within me that threatens to consume us both.

With a whispered confession of longing, I press my lips to hers in a tender kiss, a silent promise of the depth of my feelings. In that moment, as our hearts beat as one and our breath mingles in the air, I know that I've found my home in the embrace of Elena's love.

As the plane continues its journey through the night sky, I hold her close, cherishing each precious moment we share. In the quiet solitude of the cabin, with only the stars as our witnesses, I am content to lose myself in the embrace of the woman who has captured my heart.

In the hushed intimacy of the moment, our conversation fades into a comfortable silence, each passing second filled with unspoken promises and shared understanding. The gentle rhythm of the plane lulls us into a state of tranquility, wrapping us in a cocoon of love and acceptance.

Lost in the depths of her gaze, I lean forward, closing the distance between us until our lips meet in a tender kiss. It's a moment of pure connection, a merging of souls as our hearts beat as one.

As our lips remain locked in the tender embrace, the world outside the plane seems to fade away, leaving only the warmth of our intertwined souls. In the quiet intimacy of the moment, I feel a rush of emotions surging through me, a whirlwind of desire and affection that threatens to consume us both.

Elena's touch sends shivers down my spine, her hand gently caressing my cheek with a tenderness that speaks volumes. In response, I deepen the kiss, losing myself in the sensation of her soft lips against mine.

Her breath mingles with mine, the rhythm of our heartbeats syncing in perfect harmony. Each kiss is a silent confession of the longing and passion that burns between us, a language only we can understand.

As we finally part, our foreheads still touching, I gaze into Elena's eyes, my heart pounding with anticipation. I can see the same longing reflected in her gaze, a silent plea for more.

"Zade..." Her voice is barely a whisper, filled with an unspoken question that hangs in the air between us.

I brush a stray strand of hair from her face, my fingers lingering on her skin as I search for the right words. "Elena..." I begin, my voice husky with emotion. "I've never felt this way before. With you, it's like... everything just falls into place."

She nods, her eyes shining with unshed tears, and I know she understands. Without another word, I lean in to capture her lips once more, sealing our unspoken bond with a kiss that speaks volumes.

In that moment, as our hearts beat as one and our souls intertwine, I know that this connection we share is something truly special. And as we continue our journey together, hand in hand, I am filled with a sense of gratitude for the woman who has stolen my heart and transformed my world with her presence.