𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

ELENA

It is currently sixteen hours o'clock and I need to be 11,000 meters up in the air in exactly four hours, which means I'll be leaving from Greece in an hour, get in the plane half an hour after I leave and I'll be taking off at eighteen hours and I will reach my hometown, Italy at approximately at nineteen hours and thirty-seven minutes. I'll finally be meeting my best friend, Atlas Alton and his whole family after what seems like forever. I've known the Altons my whole life. Atlas was only four months old when I was born and he has been like my fourth older brother ever since. I was never close to Atlas's older brother because a) he's three years older than me so he's only close to my second oldest brother, Christopher. He hates his name so we just call him Chris. Anyway, back to why I'm not close to Zade, reason b) is because he's just a real anti-social introvert and he's nothing but 6 foot 3 inches full of muscles and a damn good body.

He possesses an undeniable allure, his physical presence commanding attention wherever he goes. His hair, jet-black and straight as an arrow, frames his chiseled features with a sense of effortless cool. It falls in sleek strands, a stark contrast to the rugged intensity of his demeanor.

But it's his eyes that truly captivate, pools of liquid brown that seem to hold the secrets of the universe within their depths. Almost transparent in their clarity, they betray the depths of his soul, offering a glimpse into the inner workings of his enigmatic mind.

And then there's his physique - a testament to dedication and discipline. Every line and contour of his body is etched with precision, the result of countless hours spent honing his craft. His muscles ripple beneath taut skin, a silent testament to his strength and power. Yet, there's a grace to his movements, a fluidity that belies the raw force contained within.

He looks gorgeous. No. He looks terrifying.

ZADE

The clock strikes seven and right now, I need to send my men to pick up my father's old friend and his children and his brother's children from the airport. I honestly couldn't care less. I do not interact with either of the Sanchez children while my younger brother is best friends with the youngest Sanchez child, Elena Sanchez.

They are here for a party tonight and the last party we all attended together was last winter.

I was walking in the gardens and later, I heard familiar voices in an alley nearby. I followed the voices as they were indirectly forcing me to follow them as I did, I heard a soft, confident female voice. When I reached my destination, I saw Elena. She was cornered by six men, each double her size. and she didn't seem affected by it. When she saw me, she didn't say a word or dared to move an inch. 

As all the men were in my clear shot, I pulled the trigger six times and they all dropped dead like flies. 

"You didn't have to do that, you know. I could have handled them." she said softly.

 "Love, they each are twice your size and I'm pretty sure twice your age as well" I chuckled as I could see her blush from the corner of my eye. She looks adorable. I walked back into the party hall as she came behind me, trying to match my speed of walking.