Chapter:21, Goodbye.

It felt as if just yesterday I met Aaron and Aph in Werewolf class. Yet now I was sitting in a chair being sent off into the world by my teachers. 

Graduation wasn't all that it was ramped up to be, or maybe I just didn't want to leave. I spent as much time as I could with Aaron during graduation and tried to block out the terrible things that would happen once I left the safety of the school grounds. Waiting for me at home was a halfy packed up room and a brother who's gonna wish me goodbye. 

Most people think that when you graduate it's the best thing in the world but all I wanted was to not leave. 

When the time finally came I went up into the music room one last time and played my guitar. This music room helped me get through some rough times and I wasn't ready to let it go. In here I had my best memories, where I met my best friends. 

The feeling sunk in when I walked out and closed the door. As I walked around the block It felt like I'd never be as happy as I was here. Once I got home I walked into a home with no nanny, no parents, silence. I started to walk to my room to grab my hidden phone. To no surprise my brother was waiting for me,

"Hey Wolfy!" He says standing up and giving me a hug.

"How was graduation?" He asks as we sit down, me on my swinging chair. I sat in silence for a moment but then said,

"It was good. I had enough time to say goodbye to everything I needed to." Alex smiled then asks,

" What about your boyfriend~?" He says with a smirk. I blush and yell,

"He's not my boyfriend!" Alex starts to laugh. Haven't seen that in a long time. Alex continues but a bit more serious,

"You know you guys won't be able to see each other." I sign and say,

"All I can do is hope that we'll find each other again." Alex gives me a sympathetic smile.

"Anyway, what about you? When are you ever gonna find that gal?" I say changing the subject. Alex states,

"I don't think I'll find that gal for a long time. Besides, I'm nowhere near being able to commit." I understood, he has always wanted to be able to just travel the world with nothing holding him back. I add a bit of humor by saying,

"I don't think anyone can bare you. You're glad I even missed you." We laugh as he grabs me and starts rustling my hair. I stare at my halfy packed suitcases reminding me of what is gonna happen. Alex sees me looking at them and says,

"You sure you don't want to come with me?" I shake my head. I had a promise I knew if I left not only would my mother go crazy, I would be abandoning FC and Shu. 

He says a few more things before he decides he has to get going. I hug him and help him get out the window.

For the next two weeks I distanced myself from my parents and tried to hang out with Aph and Aaron as much as I could. We went to the park, movies, walks, anything where we could spend time together.

Then the day finally came where I had to say goodbye to them. I went to go say goodbye to Aph first since I wanted an excuse to leave before her mom went bonkers on me. We hugged and said we'd text soon even though I knew it would take me forever to be able to sneak onto my phone.

"Take care, Alina." Aph said hugging me one last time. I hug back and say,

"Goodbye, Aph."

Next up I was gonna meet Aaron in the music room to play one last song. We had to sneak into the school so I had to wait until the night shift was on their donut break. ( I don't know why). When I finally got there I could hear Aaron starting to practice a bit. Though it wasn't my song. When I came in he looked surprised like he was trying to hide something. I just shrugged it off and we started to talk.

 After a bit of talking about how we wanted to talk once we were separated we started to play. It was amazing and made me feel that none of this craziness was going to happen. At the end of the song I felt a lot better but then remembered I was saying goodbye to Aaron. It felt like weights were coming down on me. I gave him a hug then said,

"Thank you for everything." I could feel the tears in my eyes. 

"Don't make it sound like we'll never talk again." Aaron says his eyes becoming a bit glossy. I don't respond and just hug him tighter, never wanting to let go. 

I finally let go and left the music room quite fast. It was hard enough to say goodbye but now, I had to leave. Once I got home my parents were actually there (Surprising I know). 

I finished packing my stuff and hid my phone in the red suitcase. We put all of my stuff outside near the car and took the time to check over everything to make sure I didn't miss things like my laptop and guitar. Wait... My guitar! I left it at the school!

I started sprinting towards the school, running faster than ever, not even taking into account how my parents would react. I sneaked back into the school. I didn't even care about the security cameras. All I was thinking about was the guitar. I ran into the music room to see Aaron there with my guitar holding it in his hands just staring at it. We just looked at each other in silence and I could still see tears in his eyes from before. He hands me the guitar and starts to get up to walk away. Right before he was about to walk out I grabbed his arm.

"Aaron, wait." I say putting the guitar down. He turns back and we look each other in the eyes. For some reason I just felt like I couldn't leave on like this. Like there was something I didn't do or something I missed. We just look at each other in silence. It was just awkward at this point to where we were just waiting for the other to do something. Then I do something that I've been waiting to do for a long time. I kissed him and it felt magical. We looked at each other with smiles on our faces. With one last kiss and tears in my eyes we say our goodbyes again yet this time it feels easier to say. I walk out of the school with my guitar wiping the tears out of my eyes to only await chaos. My mother was standing outside the doors tapping her foot on the ground hard.

"What were you thinking, Alina! You have to let go of your attachments to this school!" My mom says grabbing my arm and pulling me into the car. My eyes turn red, literally. (I'll explain later.)

"I was just doing what I love with the little piece of my life that I control!" I yell at my mom. My mom sighs and says, 

"Alina, your eyes are red again." I look into the rear view mirror and see my eyes. I just signed and looked at the ground. I looked at the bandana Aph gave me and I put it over my eyes.

"Will this cover my eyes enough?" I say calming down so my eyes go back to normal. My mother nods which I can barely see since the fabric is all red. I could see out of it enough though so I guess this was my life. 

As we drove away in the car I saw my brother. I wave to him quietly enough where I didn't draw attention from my mom. Now to go back to the part where my eyes turned red, that's a story for another day. For now I was leaving Phoenix Drop High and going to Falcon Claw University.

Maybe one day things will go back to normal Just not today,

Alina.

The End

(For Now.)

Tada! 🎉

Yep that's right for people who follow Mystreet you know where all the characters go for college. Spoiler: it Falcon Claw University.

My Volume 2 will be coming out in June since I have Track and well as end of the year tests. Thank y'all for the support on this book especially since it was my first one the number of readers (currently 101) is very exciting for me.

Don't forget to comment and vote if you have ideas for things I should write in volume 2 (that were in the Falcon Claw storyline)

Finally, thank y'all for reading again and don't forget to comment and vote since I'd love to see y'all feedback on my story.

Bye (for now),

Alpha.

Word count: 1528