Chapter:6, The Omega or Alpha.

I always hate when I have to choose an Omega. I don't think anyone should be it, but that's werewolf laws for ya. I get to class avoiding teachers just in case someone saw me leaving/coming back. I see Aaron walking behind me looking like he's gotten scratched up from fighting. 

I felt a slight bit of sympathy for him before I turned myself to stone again. 

When I reach the werewolf classroom I look around and I see Daniel, Dottie who I know pretty well, and this other guy I think his name was Rylan sitting down.

" You have to choose one of them to be the Omega." The werewolf teacher says. My mind raced. None of these pups could survive that. I looked at them and saw fear in their eyes.

" No, I'm done with this dumb system. I'll be the Omega for all I care. I'm already tough enough to take care of it!" I say trying to calm down so I don't get too angry but still being serious.

"You can't." Aaron says behind me.

"I'll be the Omega." He says walking away.

"Aaron, get back here!" The werewolf teacher calls after him. I try to reach for him but then I see his walkie talkie go off saying that a kid left the property.

"Shoot I gotta bounce and still talk to Aaron." I thought about looking out the window. 

"Oh! A window, how convenient!" I thought and then heard the sounds

"Crash, Whee!" 

As I jumped out the window I felt adrenaline rushing through my body making me feel amazing. 

Boy that was fun I'll talk in a minute because now I'm running, be right back.

 A few minutes later

Okay so, the running plan didn't go over as well as I thought. A teacher caught me and I have detention later again. Either way now I can talk to Aaron about this whole Omega thing. 

At Aaron's locker which is right next to mine.

"Aaron." I say leaning next to his locker, "Why did you name yourself as Omega if I was already going to become Omega myself?" I say having sympathy for the guy.

"The wolves need someone to look after them who they can trust. I'm scary and bad at being social. You tell me which is a better choice." He then adds on, " besides you could never survive a day being the Omega." Then he starts to walk away.

"What is that supposed to mean!" I yell as he turns the corner. Ugh! I wish I could challenge him!

Better get to detention or in other words my second home. See ya,

Alina

The rivalry continues to develop!

I don't know why I think Alina and Aaron have such a big rivalry but it's just what 9 year old me wrote down.

Thanks for reading this and please comment even one comment would make me feel amazing.

Thanks again,

Alina

Word count: 483