Chapter:11, The Sport Games.

Tw: major blushing moments.

One of my surprisingly favorite parts of the year is coming up. It's called the Sport Games. Don't question the name, it was a work in progress but no one finished it so yeah. The reason I love it so much is that even though I have trouble working as a team with people, there's always one werewolf and me on the same team scoring the most points. 

Last year I did Volleyball, the year before that someone persuaded me to do the race. This year I think I wanna try soccer. Just for fun. I went up to sign up for it until my gym teacher said that I'm too strong for the juniors and should just join the senior elite team. I didn't mind a challenge so I agreed n9t knowing what I was getting myself into.

Later I found out who was on my team. There were a few werewolves and Aaron. Of course the guy we haven't talked about in forever, Aaron. Ugh! All the wolves seemed to be happy since both their Alpha's would "definitely win it for them". Yet they didn't know their two Alpha's couldn't stand each other.

"The Alpha's are sure to win it for us!" A werewolf student said.

"Oh god." I said dreading having to work with Aaron. Just then he walked over and said,

"Shouldn't you be on the baby team."

"And shouldn't you get a better taste in burns." I said glaring him down. Aaron was about to say a comeback until the speaker interrupted and said,

"Let the games begin." He then started listing the games that would take place while I walked to the soccer field feeling that I had won the mini battle with Aaron.

We were first going against Junior team A. I thought that it would be a wreck because the wolves would want us to lead the most, but instead of that leading to disaster Aaron and I couldn't lose the ball or miss a shot. We won against them then shot up from there until the finals.

Finally we were going against freshmen class A. Strong freshman's huh. Looks like the leader of the team is Potato girl! Yeesh, never thought she'd be any good at soccer.

The game starts and it's actually a hard fight, me and Aaron scored some but Potato girl just kept scoring. It came down to the last goal that could be scored. We were tied and it was the Potato girl team's ball. She started by passing the ball to a distant freshman across the field Potato girl ran behind me, then the freshman passed to Potato girl. I was about to get it and hit it with my head, but then Potato girl hit it with a flipping kick and it went directly into the goal exactly when the game ended. They won. That girl was a beast when it came to soccer,

"Guess potatoes can kick," I thought. I walked off telling the wolves on our team how they put up a great fight and we still got really far. Right then I hear Potato girl and Aaron talking and it looks like the Potato girl is roasting Aaron. Guess they had a bet. I walked over to Potato girl and said, "Nice job you're really a beast when it comes to soccer." I say in a nice voice.

"Thanks you're really good too, it was a well fought match." She says in her happy voice. I start to walk away and say,

"Guess a Potato can fight." I laugh to myself. I look back and she looks mad, for some reason that makes me so happy. I find Aaron and say,

"You did good, but that doesn't mean you were better than me." I say with a smirk on my face.

"No it doesn't, but it makes it a fact." Aaron says walking away. What was that even supposed to mean! As I walked around I saw a little freshman with white hair passed out on the floor with blue haired girl yelling at him. I laughed as I looked at my text. I decided to text Shu.

Alpha: "Hey Shu!"

Shu: "Hey, wyd?"

Alpha: "Texting you."

Shu: "XD I meant outside of texting me!"

Alpha: "Nothing really, I was just bored so I thought I'd mess with you."

Shu: "Sigh* Of course. I really need to go though sorry."

Alpha: "It's fine I was about to say the same thing. 8D."

Shu: "That face. Both you and FC drive me crazy with it. Anyways ttyl."

Alpha: "Bye"

I put my phone in my pocket and went to get changed in the girls locker room. Once I got out I saw Potato girl headed into the boys locker room! I decided to spy on her just in case. I see Ivy and her gang shove her into a locked room and I burst in trying to help but just then they hit me with a potion that knocked me right out. I woke up in a locker with my arms and legs tied together. Just then I hear Potato girl whine.

"God, my phone is in my bag!"
"Mine too!" I said remembering I set down my bag before I came in.

"Alina?" Potato girl says.

"Yep." I say.

"What did you do to make Ivy go for you Potato girl."

"She's mad about me being close with Garroth. And don't call me Potato girl, my name is Aphmau!"

"Nah, I think Potato girl suits you just fine." I say a smirk on my face.

"Ugh! You're a jerk just like that Aaron kid!" She said and I could tell she was annoyed.

"And you're as loud as a wolf on a full moon. How about we both just be quiet and wait for someone to get us out."

"Why can't you just break out!" Aphmau said.

"They tied my arms and legs. You know like a smart person would do." I said starting to situate myself to be comfortable.

"They didn't tie me up?" Potato girl said.

"Probably cause you're not strong enough to break out. Now quiet." I said resting my head

"I'm not-"

"I said quiet!" I said in a bit of an angrier voice

 We stayed in silence for a good ten minutes before the locker I was in swung open and I fell on top of someone. It was Aaron! I felt my face burn red as I saw that he didn't have a shirt on. All that I could mumble was sorry and try not to look at him. He looked at my arms and legs and untied me and I saw a bit of red on his face. I quickly got Aphmau out of her locker and ran out of there not taking another look at Aaron.

"Thanks." Aphmau said as I grabbed my bag.

"Next time don't get involved with them" I said, starting to walk away. I was still red from seeing Aaron but decided to try my best to forget it. And hopefully I can.

Now let me go home and sleep!

Alina.

Hehe a bit of love started? Maybe.

Thanks for reading,

Alpha

Word count: 1166