Chapter:3, Yet Another Fight.

You guessed it, I got in a fight. With none other than Gene. Let me walk you through it.

 I'm walking down the hallway eating my lunch or in other words an apple.

" Well looky here, it's Alphy. What are you doing roaming the halls." Says Gene with Sasha and that other guy who I can't remember his name behind.

" Oh look it's the Shadow princesses, why aren't you in your castle playing with glitter?" I say, a smirk on my face.

"We're the Shadow Knights! So go fetch a stick or something." Gene says like he's talking to a dog.

" Why don't you go fetch some more fashion. Maybe not from Hot topic. You know what, I bet that you will end up working at Hot Topic when you grow up." I say walking away continuing to eat my apple imagining Gene working at Hot Topic. I can feel Gene start to bubble with anger,

"You really want to get into a fight." Gene shouts getting angrier.

"Nah, I want a challenge." I say as I continue to walk away. Gene then runs and throws a punch that is directed towards my face. I grab his hand, pick him up and flip him.

"Want some more or are you too scared?" I say with a smirk on my face. He charges at me again and again and everytime I either flip him, dodge him or intercept his punch.

" Fine Alphy, have it your way! You have a target on your back." Gene says limping back to his group.

" Like I don't already." I say already halfway around the corner to my locker, the apple finally finished.

Time to go before the teacher comes,

Alina.

I'm not good with fight scenes sorry 😭.

Anyways, please comment I'd love to see your guys opinion on my story.

Thanks,

Alpha.

Word Count:309