Chapter:9, The Music Room.

The school year has slowed down, lots of werewolves can find their classes easily and Bolto and Gene aren't showing up as being bad. 

It worries me but it also means I get a break. 

During lunch I don't sit with anyone. Usually I'm roaming the halls helping wolves but since I don't really need to anymore I decided to go to my old place, the Music room. 

I found this freshman year no one really uses it anymore but I use it to play guitar. I come into the music room and it's quiet just how I like it. I walk into the third of the playing rooms and close the door and pick up my guitar and I start playing. 

All my stress just flows out. I then hear someone's breath. I stop and listen to try to find out who it is.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to stop you. Your music was just amazing." A male voice says.

"Thanks. Can I ask why you aren't at lunch?" I say in a softer voice so he couldn't recognize who I was.

" I have my reasons. What about you?" I could tell he was disguising his voice too.

"Ha. I have my reasons too." I say in response. " When did you start coming here to play?" I ask.

"I've been here for a while, it helps get my stress out." He says.

"I feel the same way." I say curiously.

"May I ask who you are?" He asks.

"I'm not ready for that." I say.

"Good me neither." He says then we both start laughing.

"Want to play a duet?" I say in an excited voice.

"Sure which one?" He says curiously.

"Give me a sec I'll show you." I say as I get up, open the door and slip a note with the notes of the song on it.

"Whoa this is amazing, who's it by?" He says.

"Me." I say my face turning a bit red. 

No one has ever seen my music before, but for some reason I feel like I can trust this guy. 

"I'll play it first so you can get the jist of your music." I say then, closing my eyes, and falling into my musical world. I played for a minute or so until the mysterious person said that he had to go to class.

I waited for him to leave the room to walk out of the room myself. I just didn't want him to know who I was so for now I was hidden. I look at the time still in my free period for like another hour or so. I started walking around sniffing... I mean seeing if anything was happening and just looking at my phone every once in a while.

"Ms. Alina." A voice says but it wasn't just any voice it was a teacher. "Ms. Alina, the principal would like to talk to you." The teacher says keeping an eye on me as I walk to the principal's office. I knock on the door,

"Knock, knock."

"Come in!" Says the voice from within. I come in and sit down across from him. "Alina, you are a very bright minded young lady. You've finished every subject we've thrown at you. Though after looking through your records we see that you haven't done one subject." He says trying to continue to talk but I interrupt and say,

"That's impossible. I finished everything. I was told I'm only in school to finish out ELA, Social Studies, and Science." I say in a stern voice.

"Yes but those are the main ones, you haven't done anything that your parents didn't teach you. This means you have to take one class to be able to skip years of college." He says.

"What class is that?" I say.

"Positions!" He says in an excited voice. Before I could react he gave me the room number and kicked me out of the room.

"Ugh!" I say in an angry voice as I walk to Potions classroom. "Why are potions a class I have to take!" I say walking to class.

How bad can it be?

Alina.

Thanks for reading. For those who know the characters introduced in potions I hope you're excited.

Thanks y'all for reading my book and remember I'd love if you commented.

Thanks,

Alpha

Word count: 721