Chapter:8, My Family.

I finally got home after a bit of a longer jog since one road was closed. I come in to be greeted by my nanny. Doesn't surprise me in the least, I just hoped my parents would be home to greet me.

"Are they coming to dinner?" I ask

"They'll be home in a bit hopefully in time for dinner." Says my nanny.

"Sigh. Okay I'll just grab a snack and go to my room." I say in a nice voice.

My nanny has been here my whole life even though people might say I don't need a nanny. The truth is, she's the closest thing I have to a normal parent who is always there for me. My parents who think money is the most important thing in the world would've probably neglected me if I didn't have my nanny. I feel like even now just coming home to an empty house would be the worst thing in the world.

I walk into our huge pantry(so humble)and grab a snack then go upstairs into my room. I quickly changed into my red crop top, black jacket, and black leggings. I put up my hood and turn on my music and just sit there on my phone, since I'm not playing with Shu or FC till later I really don't have anything to do. 

An hour later.

It's been about an hour since I got home and still no mom and dad. I don't even know why I expected them to come. I start to head down to dinner, stepping down the stairs and turning to the right. I see my mother and father sitting there.

" Hello Alina." Says my mother and father at the same time.

" Hello miss, sir." I say in a formal manner so my mom doesn't get mad. My nanny serves dinner but I really just want to talk.

"How's school going, beta?" Mother says while sipping her coffee and looking at her phone.

" Um... It's fine." I say in a bit of a nervous voice due to the lack of it being fine.

" Then why have you already had 5 detentions in just two weeks?" My dad says in his calm but mad voice, I call it a detective voice.

" Um...Oh yeah about that." I said, still nervous,

"Alina you have to keep your emotions in control and this isn't the way to do it!" My mom starts yelling at me.

"Why not, I still help the wolves!" I yell back.

"That shouldn't be your main focus Alina!" My mom stands up with her hands on the table.

"Why can't it!" I also say standing up.

"Alina if you don't start managing the way you control your emotions you will go through the same thing your brother had to!" My mom says and I go quiet.

"Really." I mutter "You're really playing that card now. You know what that did to him, we've never seen him come back home or at all for that matter!" I yelled, angering my mother.

"No matter, if we send you there will be many guarding your place and online friends will be gone." My mom says sitting down as if this was a lecture. I just stay quiet, keep my head down as I excused myself from dinner and walk up the stairs.

"Ugh!" I say throwing a chair across the room. I decided to talk to my friend FC, I would talk to both FC and Shu, but Shu is usually busy after school for a bit. Besides me and FC talk all the time when she isn't available.

FC & Alpha chat

Alpha:"Yo FC you there?" I text while laying on my bed.

FC: " Hey Alpha, I was just about to text you what's up?" He says.

Alpha: "Ha family drama as usual." I say.

FC:" Want to talk about it?" He says.

Alpha:" Sigh, my mom and dad said if I didn't behave I'd face the same fate as my brother. Alex." I said.

FC:"Whoa wait, I didn't know you had a brother! Can I know what that was?" He says.

Alpha:"It's a long story and I don't want to take up your time." I said.

FC:" I got time to listen." He says. I take a deep breath.

Alpha: " Well, Alex and I both were loners. The only thing was he loved to help people. He soon started getting in fights to protect the people around him and my parents didn't like this. They wanted us to be doctors and detention doesn't help you get that job. The thing was we didn't want to be doctors, we just wanted to be normal and we didn't believe that the money was worth not being happy. Instead we believed money was only good if you could help other people. At the time, I was younger, and I kept my mouth closed. I never stood up for those who needed it. Soon enough Alex got into a big fight that was told was started by him. This landed him to get suspended. Once my parents heard they were furious. He was sent to a different remote high school that was also a college and he was told if he was out of line he would be forced to go through school again to become a doctor. The night before he was going to leave I begged him to run away or hide. He said that there is a time for everything, right now it wasn't the time to run and hide but to be smart. I asked when I would see him again, he said it would hopefully be soon but plans might change. I then asked if he would become a doctor, the thing we both have been rebelling against as long as I've remembered. 'Nah why would I do something that I don't love to do? I want to be happy and I will, I'll see you soon Wolfy.'."

 A tear rolled down my face when I said that name. It was the name he always called me. I continued,

 "That was the last time I saw him, that was when I was eleven and now I'm 17. That was six years ago. That is why I was homeschooled in middle school."

FC:" That's crazy." FC says.

Alpha:" I don't like talking about it, that's why not many know I have a brother at this point, my parents don't even talk about him anymore." I add. " About 2 more years later after we sent him we heard he'd run away. The last thing he gave me was a beautiful guitar with red roses on it. I've been learning and loving guitar since."

Another tear goes down my eye as I look at that same guitar in the corner of my room. I immediately become uncomfortable and decide to change the subject. 

" Welp how about we play a two player game." I say springing out of bed heading to my desktop."

FC:"You sure Alpha." FC says and for some reason I can feel the worry in his text.

Alpha:"Yep whatcha wanna do." I said trying my best to not make him worried.

FC:"Dungeon!"

I'm going to go play with FC. Peace,

Alina.

I almost cried writing this chapter. Like any good fanfic there must be a runaway sibling (jk).

Thanks for reading and please remembering I'd love if you'd comment on my story since I'd love to see how y'all think of my story.

Thanks,

Alpha

Word count: 1246