Chapter:13, Aaron & Aphmau.

Over the weekend I had a hard time. When I got home I ran into my room and started to cry. Later that night I put FC and Shu, or should I say Aaron and Aphmau on mute since they kept trying to text me. Especially FC, he's been trying to talk the second I ran out the door. 

I had to go to school on Monday because if you didn't notice, my parents love it if I have no friends. I stayed away from them a much as possible. I asked to change seats in potions class, I never went to the music room during lunch (even though I didn't even have my guitar), and I skipped werewolf class saying I would go around helping wolves. It was a lot but I got it done and I didn't let them talk to me at all. 

The only problem showed up at the end of the day. I was sitting outside on my phone since my nanny was getting groceries and I couldn't be home alone. Aaron came down the stairs and ran in front of me before I was able to run away. Dang he's fast but that wasn't important. The important thing was he was in front of me and I couldn't run away.

"Alina please can't we just talk?" Aaron says in the soft voice he always talked in when we were in the music room.

"Sigh. Okay I can do that." I say as I stand up and start walking towards the sidewalk. We walk in silence for a moment and then Aaron starts to talk. One thing I thought he'd never do first.

"Alina, I get why you don't want to talk to us. I just don't understand why you won't give us a chance." Aaron says.

"You don't understand. I've only had you for friends my whole life, and those people hate me, and I can't even have a social life because of my parents!" I say turned away from him in a muttered voice.

"I do understand though." Aaron then adds on, " We've talked about all of this. I know your life at home a million times more than Shu or anyone else for that matter." He says facing me.

"I guess you're right." I say with a small smile on my face.

"Can't you just give us a chance? All three of us are friends online. Why does knowing each other make anything different?" Aaron says in that same voice that he used in the music room.

"Shu probably hates me, and you and I have never gotten along." I feel a tear roll down my eye so I turn my head away from him.

"We don't hate you. Shu and I have mended things over, so we can." Aaron says standing in front of me.

" I don't know." I say turning my head not looking him in the eye.

"Just give it a chance. Please?" Aaron says.

"Okay." I say sighing and smiling a bit. We continued to walk together side by side till he said,

"Oh yeah you forgot your guitar the other day let me get it." I was confused since there was no way he could've fit a guitar in his backpack but then he just started sprinting, and in a blink of an eye he was gone. I just stood there like an idiot until literally a minute later he came running back not even looking out of breath.

"How?" I said looking extremely confused,

"Ummm, here's your guitar! 😅" he said brushing off my question. I took my guitar in my hand and said,

"Thank you."

"Any time, so wanna play that game we started when we get back home?"

" Ha. I thought you raged quit after I beat you?" I say laughing like we were just talking on the phone.

" I'm ready for a rematch." Aaron says and then he hands me his number. We then split into different directions and left for our homes only to talk again once we got there. 

The next day at school was one of the best I had ever had. I got to talk to Shu and find out about her true self Aphmau. I changed back seats in potions and started going to the music room again. Soon enough you always saw us in the hallways together talking. This started a few rumors such as me and Aaron dating, him and Aphmau dating, and a lot more. 

The wolves seemed ecstatic at this since it is a tradition that the Alphas end up together. Every time someone asked, Aphmau immediately said that we were just friends. I blushed a bit whenever she said that. I had a crush on FC but that's before I knew he was Aaron. Guess things changed, though we still talk the same we started doing face-time to talk for even longer. 

Anyway I noticed that Gene seemed mad about all of this, for some reason it made me more uneasy than happy. But of course that's just a feeling... yeah just a feeling. 

Anyway, Werewolf class felt so much more fun. I talked to Aaron a lot since we both knew a lot about this class already and felt that maybe I could be social even if my parents didn't want me to be. The only thing with Werewolf class was Aphmau was having trouble. We would help but we both also had finals to study for so our time was limited. Even though every night if Shu was busy studying, me and FC would talk forever and that made me feel better than i have ever been since... Alex. But that's not important the important thing is I'm not alone anymore.

Guess this Alpha does have friends,

Alina

Hi hi, I hope y'all liked this chapter even though I'm not always the best at wording.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment and vote,

Alpha.

Word count: 990