Chapter:10, Potions Class.

I got to potions class and it was so hard to find. Literally even though I've been here for 3 years I still had trouble.

I walk in and I see a corner seat untouched, great. I'm also somehow the first person here! I walk past the chalkboard and the teacher scares me so hard I was about to punch her.

"Ahh!" I yell jumping into my fighting stance.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. You are the new student, correct." The teacher says while I'm trying to calm myself down.

" It's, huff, fine."

"You can sit down, class will start in a bit." The teacher says and I walk to that seat in the corner. 

Soon enough people started to walk in the ones I remembered the most were, Orange hair girl, Light blue hair girl, and Potato girl again. 

They all sit down and the Orange hair girl and Blue hair start fighting. Then in the middle of their fight the teacher throws a potion and it turns them into cats! I'm not kidding cats. I was amazed I never studied witchcraft before. 

"Let's get started class, but before I forget we now have an even amount of students. This now leads to teammates being available! So let's pair you up with the randomiser. Before I forget though let us change the seating arrangements." The teacher announces. 

She then claps her hands and the seats change from desks into pair seats just like the one in werewolf room. I seem to be the only one freaked out about this magic. Soon enough we were sitting next to a new person. Looks like the orange and blue cats were together. I was with Potato girl who seemed to be a bit scared of me but I didn't care.

"H-h-i." Says the Potato. I just stare into space. Waiting for class to start. 

After a long introduction from the teacher, we were finally told what to do and how to do it. Today turns out we were making cat potions. How exciting, not! 

The two cats didn't even seem excited or maybe they couldn't hear over the constant meowing. We then got to work, me and Potato girl, or mostly Potato girl, I still was trying to figure it out. This had nothing to do with science or even logic! 

Soon enough I got the jist of it enough where I made a cat potion. After that the two cats turn back into humans and start yelling again.

Finally, class was done but when I was about to leave for werewolf class I saw a picture of a book on the wall. One that catched my attention for reasons I don't understand. I point to it and ask my teacher what it was. My teacher comments back saying,

"That book is dangerous child, it has been owned by the king of the underworld itself in story and is told to be held by his daughter due to the father being chased down by the divine warriors, the ones who made it so we have a home today."

"Are we ever going to learn about them?" I say in a curious voice.

"Maybe child, maybe." I looked at the clock and commented on how I had to get going, wished her a good day, and left.

I'll talk to you later,

Alina.

Thanks for reading. Sorry I've been a bit busy with elections(student wise.)

I hope y'all like the story and don't forget to comment.

Bye,

Alpha

Word count: 584