Chapter:4, New Alpha.

Same procedure in the morning, hating on my outfit, walking to school, helping werewolves, being confused why the potato girl seems so familiar, and homeroom. The bell finally rings and I'm off to my favorite class, Werewolf class. Mostly because I can sit in the back alone. 

Wait... I forgot, I share desks with the new senior! Ugh! Well let's see how this goes. Thankfully I know this school or I could pass right by the werewolf classroom. I don't know why, it's just so well hidden. I walk in and take a look around,

"looks like my seat is safe." I say to myself looking around. All good so far, no Bolto, no freshmen wolves. Oh wait I was supposed to help with that be right back. 

A few minutes later.

 Okay class is gonna start in a few minutes. I helped a ton of wolves and now I really don't want to put up with Bolto. 

A few minutes later

 I came to the conclusion that it turns out whenever you say what you don't want, the universe just turns it back around and throws back the exact opposite thing. Because right after the new kid (Who for some reason isn't a werewolf. I mean who isn't a werewolf like me.) showed up and sat down. Bolto, being as stuck up as he is, comes over and starts boasting about how the new kid was in his seat, and that I was his girlfriend. I was just about to stand up for a good fist fight but instead the new kid stands up and says,

" I didn't see your name on it." New guy said it in a threatening tone. He was the Omega, I had to get involved. I stood up to punch Bolto, but then that same potato... I mean that girl yelled,

"Stop!... Please?." We all stared at her. A little freshman girl, who doesn't smell- I mean look like a werewolf. Bolto gets ready to pounce. I get ready to finally have fun and take care of him.

The New guy stands up and throws him out the window! I was mad because I was gonna do that and I could take care of myself, I didn't need the Omega helping me. Well I guess he isn't the Omega anymore. Wait! This guy is the new Alpha. Ugh! Why, why why!

" Why did you do that!" The potato-I mean girl, yelled at him. I was about to yell at him myself but then the teacher yelled at us to sit back down and then began to tell us about how we had to cut back on broken windows. 

Though I was barely listening, I was thinking about how much I wanted to punch the New kid for not letting me deal with Bolto. The potato girl sat in front of us and seemed intimidated by me and Aaron which piqued my interest. 

As I was about to say something to the new kid, both him and the Potato girl said they weren't werewolves... Like me, so I stayed quiet.

"I'll have to talk to this new guy later." I thought, and then began day dreaming for the rest of class. 

After Class. 

Our Werewolf teacher pulls me and the new guy aside at the end of class. He tells us that we are gonna have to choose an Omega & that we have to get along to help the werewolves since he knows I'm mad about me not getting to throw Bolto out the window. He then introduces us to one another as Aaron and Alina. We agreed with silence and I walked off to help some werewolves before class. Soon enough I saw Bolto attacking that new pup Daniel.

"Bolto stand down!" I yell at him trying not to pounce on him right away.

"Oh look, it's the Alpha female, here to protect this pup. I think he could stand up for himself." Bolto says in a smirk voice.

"I never expect a freshman to fight a senior!" I yell while stepping in front of Daniel.

" You did." Bolto said still having that dumb smirk that I want to smack off his face everyday.

 I was about to pounce on him but then someone jumped in the middle of it. Can you guess? If you guessed Aaron, you were right. He stepped in the middle and punched Bolto in the face, knocking Bolto to the ground. Then he started to walk away! I walk in front of him and said,

" I can take care of myself!"

" Then why didn't you just take care of him." He says in a grumpy voice.

" Unless you didn't notice he used to be Alpha and I've had to deal with him for two years! I know that just punching him won't do anything." I say trying to talk some sense to this impulsive guy.

"You sure, it looked like he was about to tear you apart." Aaron says, starting to walk in front of me. Ugh! He is so annoying why'd he have to be Alpha. I saw Bolto begin to stand up and walk towards me so I put him in an arm lock and pushed him against the lockers,

"Remember your place now Bolto!" I say in a way I knew would make Bolto shut up. I did the same thing when he tried to get me to be with him. I let him go and he scurried away. I turned around to see the pup Daniel staring at me in amazement.

"If he ever bothers you, text or call me." I said giving him my number with the word 'emergency only!' on the paper. I then walked away to help other wolves.

Time to get a headache,

Alina.

This has to be one of my favorite chapters. Probably cause it introduces Aphmau and Aaron. But it also introduces the rivalry between Alina and Aaron which I'm sure will escalate.

I hope y'all liked this chapter please comment I'd love to see what people think of my book.

Thanks,

Alpha

Word count:1010