Outings

Chapter 16
Outings

"I was hoping you'd be here." There [Y/N] stood with that beautiful smile, there to give Ramattra the company he had been craving for all day. She put her hands behind her back. "Looks like I interrupted you?" She approached him looking down at his sitting form.

Ramattra looks up to her resting his hands in his lap. "I wasn't particularly doing much, just taking a moment of peace away from the Monastary." [Y/N] nods, sitting down besides him.

"Mind if I join?" His head follows her every movement until she sits.

"Not at all, Human."

She chuckles. "I do wish you'd use my name every once in a while, you know."

"In time. For now I enjoy your reaction to the lack of use for your name." He chuckled softly, nudging her arm. The 2 fall into a moment of silence, before [Y/N] interrupts it.

"I actually came looking for you to ask if you'd like to take a wonder into Shambali with me again?" She asked getting straight to the point. "I've been wanting to go back during the day, but I'm too scared to go alone."

"Still?" He looks at her sitting besides him, her features soft as she stares into the distance. She nods.

"Well, I only ever went during the day back then. From what I can tell, you see more during the day that you don't want to see."

"Then why go again in daylight?"

"To overcome the fear, and there may be someone who needs the Monastarys help again."

"Again?" [Y/N] sighs, looking up to Ramattra.

"You'd be surprised how many Omnics used to be down there in need of help. Back then the people of the town were not very accepting. They seemed different the last time, so I'm hoping they truly have had a change of heart." Ramattra nods, then turns away, staying in silence for a moment. He sighs then stands to his feet, [Y/N] watching his every movement in confusion. Then he puts his hand out to her.

"Let's go then," she smiles, and takes his hand, assisting her up off the ground. As she stands the 2 stare at eachother for a moment, before [Y/N] breaks the silence by giggling and removing her hand from his, quickly turning around with her cheeks burning up and her heart beat quickening. She takes a deep breathe then smiles, turning to look over her shoulder.

"Last to the path is a rotten egg!" [Y/N] begins to sprint down the hill, Ramattra not too far behind, laughing to himself before he follows her.

"You had a head start!" He shouts from behind her as he catches up. [Y/N] laughs as she puts her arms up to protect her face from any branches, Ramattra doing the same but due to his height, he had more to avoid, making him slow down.

[Y/N] jumps out the bush and onto the path, spinning in her heals to face the bush as she giggles and catches her breathe, waiting for Ramattra to emerge. Just on queue he makes it out the bush, putting his arms to his sides. "I win!" She laughs harder, seeing him covered in leafs. "R-Ram-" she holds her stomach as she laughs. "Y-Your covered-" He tilts his head and looks down, he chuckles and brushes his clothing down.

"Next time, you don't get a head start." He chuckles and points at her.

"Y-Yeah yeah." She calms down, standing up straight, she lo9ks up to him and notices a leaf stuck in his hair/wires. "Come here, you missed one." She moves her hands, motioning for him to come closer as the 2 step closer. She goes on her tip toes, motioning him to lean down more, which he does. [Y/N] gently rests one hand on his shoulder as she slowly removes the leaf. "There you go." She quickly steps back, while Ramattra stays put almost frozen. "To town?" She points behind her over shoulder towards the direction of the town as she slowly walks backwards.