Our Spot

Chapter 12
Our Spot

"Wow, you've organised those beautifully!" [Y/N] speaks from behind Ramattra, after picking the desired flowers, the pair had returned to the corridor and decorated 3 pots each, all flowers they had picked out were purple and white. Ramattra placed the last pot into its usual place, then looked at them all. "They're all done! Just in time for evening meditation." The 2 walk down the hallway, Ramattra being ever so slightly behind the human girl as they walk towards the meditation grounds.

"Humam, may I ask you something? About your fathers teachings."

"My father's teachings? Well of course, ask away." She looks up to him as she answers, then back before her.

"I still don't quiet understand, what IS the iris?"

"The iris? Well, think of the iris as a god. Some humans believe in Jesus and God, Omnics believe in the Iris. Infact, mostly everyone amongst the Monastary believes in it." She puts her hands behind her back, thinking. "It is said that the iris caused the awakening of all omnics, the reason they now think freely once again and was the reason the crisis ended. I do not know much about it, so if your interested, maybe you could attend one of Father's teachings? He does occasional history classes which runs through the crisis, the iris and why the Monastary was built." Ramattra nods at her words then sighs.

"I may attend one of these classes." [Y/N] doesn't bat an eye to his sigh as they enter the meditation grounds, seeing everyone already present. As they enter some omnics change their attention to them both. The 2 split ways, Ramattra picking a spot amongst the others while [Y/N] kneels onto her usual spot besides Mondatta. As soon as Mondatta began, the human girl copied, crossing her legs and bringing her hands before her, taking a deep breathe then slowly releasing while lowering her hands into her lap.

-

An hour had passed, almost all omnics had left the room including Ramattra, before [Y/N] could catch up to him, she was stopped by Mondatta. He gently places a hand on her shoulder making her stop in her tracks and turn around. "[Y/N] my child, i haven't seen you today other then this morning, you have been busy?" She smiles and nods.

"Yes, infact I did not intend on being so busy. I stumbled across Ramattra doing his chores so I decided to help him, then I showed him the flower gardens and we changed my flower pots out! Then the twins did my hair a-" the girl rambled and rambled on, with a wide smile on her face. Mondatta took note of her joy, suspecting something more may potentially grow from this new found friendship. "-then just as we finished the flowers it was time for meditation!"

"Sounds like you've been very busy, my child. And it sounds like you had alot of fun?" He places his hands unfront of him as he speaks. [Y/N] nods.

"Alot of fun, yes. I'd say Ramattra is officially cracked."

"Im glad to hear that, well, carry on. I won't keep you." She nods in responses and turns on her heels, beginning to make a run for her room.

"I'll see you in the morning, Father!"

"Be careful running!" He shouts back at her as she rounds the corner, chuckling to himself. He looks to the floor, then back up to where his daughter ran off to, sighing. "She's growing up to fast..." He walks down the hall, towards his own room.