Confusion

Chapter 13
Confusion

"Ughhh." [Y/N] groans as she rolls onto her side, snuggling her face into the pillow besides her. Then her eyes shoot open, looking around with just her eyes. "...how did I-" before she could finish her sentence, a knock was heard on her door. She sighs, rolling back onto her back staring at the ceiling. The knock is heard again but louder. "Uugghhh, ITS OPEN!" She sits up as she shouts, rubbing her eyes then pushing her messy hair out of her face. The door opens, revealing Ramattra. "Oh, Mor- WOAH." Ramattra lifts [Y/N] up and throws her over his shoulder. "H-Hey put me down!" She stutters, confused on the situation as her cheeks burn up.

"Your missing morning meditation." He says coldly as he speed walks down the halls, [Y/N] places one hand on the omnics back to lift herself up.

"I-I am? How l-long did I sleep for! Oh no I look a mess!"

"No time, its already starting." She groans, for the first time ever, she's late to a meditation. She let's go of his back, allowing her body to go limp over his shoulder, her cheeks bright red as her heart races.

"You know... I can w-walk..."

"I'm faster."

She sighs. "Okay, understood..." she just hangs over Ramattras shoulder as he walks towards the meditation grounds. [Y/N]s eyebrows furrow as she lifts her head. "...why are you late too?"

"I-" He goes to speak, thinking of what to say. In truth, he was genuinely waiting for the girl, he sat outside their rooms simply admiring their flowers, but there was something in him that did not want to bring this fact up. "-I noticed you was not present besides Master Mondatta. So I came to get you." He comes to a stop, placing [Y/N] down to her feet gently.

"Well, thank you." She fixes her hair the best she could then turns to the entrance of the grounds, "Oh and." She looks over her shoulder to Ramattra and flashes him a smile. "I assume your the reason I got into my own bed last night? I thank you." Not giving him a chance to reply, she walks into the grounds, Ramattra close behind, quietly and quickly. She takes her usual place besides her father, him looking at her with a tilted head. She mouths 'I'm sorry' to him, which he nods his head to and proceeds with  the meditation session.

Throughout the entire meditation, just like the night before, [Y/N]s mind just simply would not shut off. Her heart AND mind were confused. With every other omnic within the Monastary, she's never felt this way. Her heart does not race nor do her cheeks burn when around anybody else, but Ramattra.

-

After morning meditation, [Y/N] went straight to her room to get herself ready for the rest of the day, completely avoiding everyone if she could help it. She was in no mood for breakfast and was currently seeking any alone activity to attempt to take her mind off of her confusion. [Y/N] exits her room and wonders the halls, deciding to attempt meditation once more now that the room would be less crowded.

She enters the room, being relieved of how few omnics were present, and sits at her usual space, instantly getting into position and taking a deep breath. She rests her hands in her lap while her palms were pressed together attempting to clear her mind. 10 minutes go by, and she exhales sharply out of her nose as her eyes tighten. Her mind simply would not stay silent. She stands back up to her feet and swiftly leaves the room as to not disturb the others. The human roams the halls once more at a slow pace with her head slightly down. Just by her expression alone you could tell something was on her mind. She groans, scratching her temples as she comes to a stop in the halls.