They let you comb their hair

Start from the beginning

" Wow Shu you have really soft and silky hair" you comment with amusement in your voice.

Shu closes his eyes and smile.
" Thanks, I take good care of it"

After you were done combing it you took a few strands of Shu's hair and tied them together in a ponytail. After you were done you proudly showed Shu your work of art.

"Hmm not bad at all, I like it a lot actually"

"Of course! You look handsome in everything"

Rantaro Kiyama

For the longest time you thought of styling your boyfriend's hair but his hair is so short so you couldn't do much anyway! But you weren't going to give up like that.

So you brought tiny clips to decorate his hair. Rantaro even though wasn't a fan of your idea, he simply couldn't say no to you.

And now you stand with the abomination you created. Rantaro with many tiny hair clips all over his head. It took some time for Rantaro to  mentally recover from the shock he received but after he did, he signed before smiling and and moving his head side to side and say,

" As long as it makes you happy I guess.."

Daigo Kurogami

After numerous tries you finally got Daigo to let you take his off headband in front of you.

And this was the moment. He slowly took of his headband off. You took a final blink before looking at him. Daigo'a hair fell down on his face and long bangs covered half his face.

" Wow daigo. Your hair doesn't stay up like that all the time?!"

" Of course not. It's the headband "

Then you finally started combing his dark black hair. It was quiet thick but silky. You spread his hair in the the side and neatly styled it.

" Hey this doesn't look half bad. Still prefer my bandana though"

 Still prefer my bandana though"