"I heard what you did to Melissa's house, it was awesome!"Ann grabbed my hands squealing.

I shrugged,"It was just a little payback for you and Aaron"

Ann smiled gratefully," I'm grateful either way, she didn't make it to school today, I guess she's too ashamed" she giggled.

I was about to respond, when I saw a piercing gaze from the middle row of seats. It was Clyde.

He looked away as soon as our eyes met. I don't know if I was imagining things but did I see affection is his eyes?

Must be my imagination.

The bell rang and students flooded the halls, making it difficult to pass.

Ann had history and I had a free period. I made it to the back of the school to cool off and I would rather be alone at this point.

I sit down on one of the empty cartons there, apparently it can hold my weight.

I close my eyes and let my mind drift to the past. It was risky but I didn't care at this point.

I was about to be pulled into the vortex of darkness when I heard something.

More like strange sounds.

I look to my right, a door I never knew was there. Strange sounds coming from inside. I creep closer, the sounds becoming louder and wilder.

The door had nets so I had a clear view of the inside. What I saw shocked me to the core.

Xander fucking a guy?

What the hell? Is Xander gay?

Pure terror fell on me, I paled as I took a closer peek.

What is he doing instead of learning?

I brought out my phone and took a picture, I didn't realize my phone wasn't on silent.

The click of the camera could be heard.

Xander turned around seeing me, I paled even more. Deciding I needed to get out of here, I quickly dashed out, but I guess Xander knew my intentions and chased after me.

"Isabella wait!" He yelled.

I ran, about open the door, Xander caught me and dragged me back to where we were before.

"Listen to me—"

"What do I listen to? The moans? The grunts?"

"It's not what you think—"

"Then it's what? You're not gay?"

"What? No I'm not, I'm—"

"Then what did I see there? Answer me!"

Xander punched the wall behind me, the pieces of brick slashed across my face, leaving a bloody line. He roared, " if you shut up I can explain!"

I flinched and quieted down.

"Good, I'm not gay, that's a girl who looks like a guy"

"H-how can I b-believe you"

He sighed,"Penny, come out"

A buff looking girl came out, holding her shredded shirt in one hand, and pushing her short wavy hair backwards.

"This is Penny, she's a girl, say hi Penny"

"Hi" A cute, meek voice rang in my ears.

Wow! So it is a girl!

"Uhm, sorry for the misunderstanding, I j-just thought you were gay" I apologized to both Penny and Xander.