24. First Month Anniversary

ابدأ من البداية

"Thank you so much Adhiraj!", I said placing a kiss on his cheeks.

"Happy first month baby!", I further said hugging him tightly.

"Now what am I getting in return?", he said whispering. Shivers ran down my spine listening to his thick devilish voice. I felt wet down there. His voice is so sexy and he is himself so sexy. God! How did I get such a man in my life!

"Mhmm mhmm...bhaiya bhabhi, control!", Yuv bhaiya said clearing his throat and then giving us teasing grins.

We all celebrated our first month together at the afternoon. Maa cooked all our favourites and Yashika prepared a cake all by herself for us! We had a great time together. But this evening was completely reserved for both of us.

We completed our lunch and strolled into the room. Getting into the room I saw Adhiraj sitting on the couch busy with his phone. I walked towards the closet to choose my outfit for evening when I felt a hand around my waist. It was him of course. He pecked the crook of my neck and I giggled like a baby.

"Wear this today! This colour suits you the best.", saying he handed me a mint green coloured saree. It's his favourite colour.

"Thank you Adhiraj!", I said turning towards him and pecking his lips.

"Okay now I need to get ready!", I said giggling.

"Today i'm gonna decorate my wife!", he said nuzzling his nose on my boobs.

"Okay but let me atleast wear the blouse and the shape wear!", I said biting on my lower lip in order to control my moans.

"No! I'll make you wear them.", he said and continued nuzzling and sucking on the skin of my boobs. I didn't even realise when did he undid my saree's pallu. My boobs were filled with hickeys.

"Adhiraj! If you continue this then we cannot go out!", I said patting his shoulders. He placed a deep kiss on my cleavage and then straightened himself up. He carried my outfit with him and I followed him into the room.

"Wait here! I'll be back in a moment.", saying he walked into the closet. After a moment he came out of the closet changing into a black shirt and blue denims looking extremely hot! Oh my god! I always knew men look handsome in black, but my man was looking exceptionally hot.

"What happened sweetheart?", he asked me smirking

"What happened sweetheart?", he asked me smirking. I kept on gawking at him shamelessly.

"I need to get ready now!", I said keeping my gaze lowered.

"Yes! Come here.", saying he pulled me closer to him. My saree's pallu was already undone by him so he tucked his middle and index finger to the hem of my petticoat undoing my pleats. My saree got unfurled on the floor in front of him. I was only wearing my blouse and petticoat now. I was feeling so very timid. He pulled down the strings of my petticoat and it slid down from my waist revealing my underwear in front of him. He then unhooked my blouse. I was only on my bra and underwear. I was feeling so shy that I closed my eyes. My cheeks felt hot, it can burst anytime.