Carmilla: (calmly) It's possible. Professor Cog may be powerful, but he's also unstable. His actions seem more erratic than strategic.

Zestial: (analytically) Agreed. He's like a wild beast unleashed upon the city, causing destruction without purpose or direction.

Alastor: (calmly) Well, it certainly makes for an entertaining spectacle, doesn't it? But perhaps it's time we put an end to his little rampage.

Suddenly, Alastor transforms into his more demonic form and fires his tentacles at Professor Cog.

Professor Cog: (mockingly) I don't think so, radio demon.

As Alastor's tentacles reach Professor Cog, the massive machine effortlessly swats them away with a powerful swing of his metallic arm

As Alastor's tentacles reach Professor Cog, the massive machine effortlessly swats them away with a powerful swing of his metallic arm. The impact sends Alastor flying backwards, crashing into a nearby building with a thunderous boom.

Carmilla: (alarmed) Alastor!

Alastor quickly recovers back in his normal form as he looks to Professor Cog enraged.

Alastor: (calmly) I'm going to end your fucking life for that.

As Alastor prepares to confront Professor Cog once again, the rest of the overlords watch from a safe distance, assessing the situation and preparing to intervene if necessary.

Carmilla: (urgently) We need to stop Professor Cog before he causes any more damage. Alastor can't take him on alone.

Rosie: (concerned) Oh my dear Alastor, I can't lose him, not today, not any day.

Zestial: (determined) Agreed. We need to coordinate our efforts and find a way to neutralize him.

Suddenly, Alastor, using his powers, rips out the cords and wire from an electrical tower behind the professor and has them wrap around him.

As the wires coil around Professor Cog, his movements become sluggish, and sparks fly from his metal frame. Alastor grins triumphantly as he restrains the mechanical monstrosity, giving the other overlords an opportunity to join the fray.

 Alastor grins triumphantly as he restrains the mechanical monstrosity, giving the other overlords an opportunity to join the fray