The Hazbin Heist

An hour later, the group gathers in the lodge to discuss Vaggie's encounter.

Angel Dust: (annoyed) Let me get this straight, Lute is with the VEES?

Vaggie: (awkwardly) Yep, according to her, she had to come to hell or Gabriel would kill her.

Husk: (annoyed) So now we deal with the great angel Gabriel. Isn't that just great?

Emily: (nervously) Considering he and Sera tried to get me and Sir Pentious killed, we might be in big trouble.

Cherri Bomb: (annoyed) Who cares about some angel? We have a heist to do.

Charlie: (confused) Wait, did you say heist?

Cherri Bomb: (determined) Well, not a real heist. Every few years, myself and Angel Dust here would have a friendly competition to see who can get a certain object by midnight. The winner would be crowned the best genius in hell.

Clara: (curious) That sounds interesting.

Angel Dust: (determined) You bet it is, and tonight I'll reclaim my spot as the best genius in hell.

Cherri Bomb: (determined) In your dreams. Now, things are different this time.

Cherri Bomb turns to the group.

Cherri Bomb: (determined) Now put your hands up if you want to join in for the ultimate battle of the century.

-

A few moments later, on one side of the lodge is Team A led by Angel Dust consisting of:

Angel Dust
Charlie
Emily
Niffty

On the other side is Team B led by Cherri Bomb consisting of:

Cherri Bomb
Vaggie
Sir Pentious
Clara

Elsewhere at the bar, Husk is behind the bar with Alastor, Frank, and Odette sitting on the stools, Odette with her notepad while the other three watch.

Alastor: (calmly) Oh, how I love to watch some friendly competition.

Husk: (sarcastically) Yeah, 'cause nothing screams "friendly" like a bunch of demons competing for bragging rights.

In the center of the room is the McGuffin itself, a century-old penny.

Meanwhile, with Team Cherri Bomb, the group has their eyes on the prize.

Cherri Bomb: (determined) Oh, I can't wait to see Angel Dust's face when I beat him.

Clara: (calmly) For friends, you two are a lot like siblings. Reminds me of when me and Odette were little back when we were alive and children.

Sir Pentious: (excitedly) Ah, the thrill of competition! I can't wait to outsmart that flamboyant arachnid.

Vaggie: (calmly) Let's just make sure we keep things civil.

On the other side of the lodge, Angel Dust and his group scheme away.

Angel Dust: (determined) Cherri Bomb thinks she can beat me again? Well, she can think twice.

Emily: (optimistically) We've got this, Angel. Just stay focused, and we'll show them what we're made of.

Niffty: (enthusiastically) Yeah! We'll snatch that penny right from under their noses!

Charlie: (supportively) Let's keep it fair, though. No cheating. We're better than that.

Angel Dust: (smirking) Oh, don't worry, Charlie. I play dirty, but I play fair. Let the games begin!