All Hail Gabriel

The next day at Lucifer's mansion, the King of Hell jumps and dances around his mansion.

Lucifer: (excited) My daughter is getting married, baby! Oh, I am so proud of my sweet girl.

Lucifer's excitement is put on hold as his attention is drawn to his family portrait of himself, Charlie, and Lilith.

Alastor: (in Lucifer's head) I know many things you and anyone in this hotel don't. Now, unless you want to reveal to your dear daughter that her mother betrayed her and moved to a beach, and crush her dear soul, let's keep this discussion private, shall we?

Lucifer takes a deep breath before a cold shiver goes down his spine, the coldness of a presence he hadn't felt in centuries.

-

Meanwhile, in the base of the Hell Annihilation Experimental Division Warstar, Admiral Malkor stands in front of an open room as the great angel himself walks down the dark and misty corridor.

The angel reaches the end of the corridor and faces the Admiral himself.

Malkor: (surprised) My lord Gabriel, it is an honor to see you again.

Gabriel: (calmly) Yes, well, I heard you have been dealing with some... issues trying to get your experiments running efficiently.

Malkor: (confused) My lord, I do not understand. Experiments take time. Besides, we have only recently started our tests.

Gabriel: (annoyed) I'm not a fool. You have already failed three times with these experiments. I'm not sitting comfortably in Heaven while you fail a million times over. Your time with this mission is short. We need to find the best method to destroy these insects down in Heaven before the Lord's armada is complete. No matter what Jesus or even Sera tell you. Besides, have you forgotten what you get out of this in the first place?

Malkor: (calmly) How could I not, Gabriel? A father must always care for his child.

Gabriel: (mockingly) Then maybe you should have taken better care of her then.

Malkor's expression darkens at Gabriel's words, a flicker of anger crossing his face before he composes himself.

Malkor: (steadily) My loyalty to the cause remains unwavering, Gabriel. I will ensure our experiments yield the desired results.

Gabriel: (icily) See that you do, Malkor. Heaven's patience wears thin, and so does mine. That is why I shall take part in this next experiment.

Suddenly, Vrak appears behind Gabriel.

Vrak: (calmly) A wonderful suggestion, my Lord. I believe I have the perfect solution to destroying those repulsive sinners. I like your disguise, by the way, very grand if I may say so myself.

 I like your disguise, by the way, very grand if I may say so myself