The Raging Storm

Our beloved Vongola Decimo returned home late after that encounter with Gokudera.He bolted up the stairs,without tripping for once,and straight to his room.He didn't want to talk to anyone nor did he want to meet them.'Urgh...I feel like crap..',Tsuna thought exhaustingly as he fall onto his soft bed.He opened his closed eyes and stared blankly into space.He felt so tired now that he could just sleep.'But first,a bath',he reminded himself with a sigh.

It took him about 10 minutes to bath since a lot of things was in his mind.Okay,that was not literally true.He did thought about things but he also did doze off.The reason why he woke up was due to Tsunami's scream,followed by a gunshot.Once he got out from his bathroom,he dried his hair and plopped down on his bed once again,enjoying its softness.He tried to sleep but how could he? Not with those loud noises coming from the room next door.Scream,gunshot.Scream,gunshot.It's the same pattern.The brunette sighed as he walked to his desk,and opened the drawer.He was shock to find a small,orange box,a mitten,headphone,some pills in a container and a container which was to put contact lenses.'No way....How could these..',he inspected the things carefully,'be here?!'.As he was busy inspecting the things,he happen to see a small piece of paper,which happened to be a letter,was there too.He picked it up and read the contents.

Dear Tsunayoshi-kun,
You're probably wondering why are your things here right? Well,it was me who send them to you.Since you agreed to help me,I figured you might need your old items.I understand it's hard for you there but please hang on.Who knows,maybe things will turn out for the better.I wish you good luck for your journey ahead.You'll need it.Thank you once again for helping me and I'm sorry.
Sincerely from,Luce.

Drops of tears fell on the paper as he held it to close his chest."Thank you,Luce-san..".He wiped the tears away and a small smile appeared on his petite face.But when he thought about it,he smacked himself hard for not checking the desk earlier.'I can't believe it!! It has already been 4 years and the thought of checking MY own desk didn't when occurred to me?!'.He sighed as he sulked in a corner.Once he was done with his sulking,he looked at his things nostalgically.'Wow..It even has all the scratches from all the past battles',he thought with a fond smile.He then hid them in a place which wasn't easy to be found because he had a feeling that Reborn will inspect his room one day.After that,he lay down on his bed and drifted of to sleep.

Tsuna opened his eyes only to find himself in the same exact place he found himself not long ago.It was again pitch black.'Why this again?',he wondered.He started walking around aimlessly and was able to see a red flame bursting out to life out of nowhere.'Okay..? This is just like déjà-vu'.Truth to what he said,it showed him the same things he saw earlier.'What....'.As Tsuna watch the last scene unfold,he started to wonder.'What does this mean? Red flame? Dynamites? Just what...',he trailed off as he looked up and was horrified of what he saw."T-This can't be t-true...!!".What was reflected from his large,brown orbs were his guardians,friends and family,chained to nowhere.He reached for them only to find himself unable to do so.He clicked his tongue and glared at his feet.It wouldn't move as what Tsuna instructed it to do.He then find himself slowly sinking to the ground."No,no,no..!! Not now! I have to save them!! Everyone..!!!!",the brunette pleaded but still continued to sank.His sight was soon covered by the darkness and when Tsuna opened his eyes once again,he was back in his room.His face was as pale as paper and cold sweat started forming on him.With haggard breaths,he stood up and went to the bathroom.He splashed himself with some water and felt more calm.His breaths went to their normal pace as he took a good look at himself in the mirror.He winced when he saw himself.He looked like a walking zombie in hunt for human brains.A sigh escaped his lips as he shrugged the thought off and prepared himself for school.Once he was done,he left the house without even eating breakfast or waiting for his brothers.

When he reached his class,he placed his bag down and sat there staring outside the window.He saw students of all different types which made him smiled a little.He then remembered when he hadn't met Reborn yet.'It sure was suffocating'.In all honesty,Tsuna was extremely grateful towards Reborn.If it wasn't for him,Tsuna wouldn't be able to meet all kinds of different people or be able to even make friends.Even though there are fights which causes sadness and sorrow,their bonds grew even closer than ever before.