Courtesan of The School Festival ~When Acting,Give It Your Very Best~

Takeru stared at Yukine worriedly as hours has passed but the albino has not woken up yet. He sat at a corner,pondering about the earlier events.

"Just what was that..?",he muttered softly. Then,a sudden movement caught his eye. His body tensed,afraid that it might be the attackers from before. But to his relief,it was just Yukine.

"Yuki! Are you okay?". Yukine stared tiredly at Takeru before giving him a slight nod. A moment of silence occurred as both of them don't know what to say.

"Yuki..About earlier..Just..what was that?",Takeru asked with a bit of uncertainty. Yukine cast her head down and released a sigh. "I suppose I should tell you".

"This is my power. A power that is able to grant wishes. It's convenient but it comes with a price. The higher the difficulty of granting the wish,the more it should be paid. Even so,people would still want my power for their selfish needs. That's why,I kept it a secret all this time and I expect it to remain that way",Yukine trailed off,as if waiting for Takeru to reply.

"Don't worry Yuki. Your secret's safe with me",Takeru said reassuringly. Yukine offered a slight smile before frowning again.

"Yuki..Tell me more about it. I want to know more about Yukine",the young male said softly. Yukine smiled and said an 'okay'.

"To activate my power,I would need to become Michino".

"Michino..The one earlier?".

Yukine confirmed it with a nod and continued. "But for me to become Michino,three of my,or rather,Michino's requests must be fulfilled. And that's where the bad part comes in".

"What do you mean?".

"When Michino makes requests,I have no control of myself. I can't stop or change the requests. All I know is that,if someone wishes for something and the difficulty in granting it is high,Michino's requests will get outrageous".

Takeru became intrigued at that and asked,"How outrageous?".

"A spine,duodenum,brain or even a liver". Upon hearing that,beads of sweat started forming on Takeru's face as he force out a strained smile. "Can't we not do it?".

Yukine shook her head softly with a guilty expression. "Refuse four times at most,and..you would die".

Takeru's eyes widened at Yukine's statement. He opened his mouth,only to close them again. He just can't find the right words to say.

"But don't worry though. Healing is an exception. Michino would never request for something that cruel after healing",Yukine reassured him.

"Phew..Now that's done,why did Michino kept searching for oyaji's hand when she was about to heal him? Can't she just..umm..you know? Poof?".

"She can't. Michino is more skilled at destroying rather than fixing. That's why when she's healing,she has to touch her target".

Takeru felt amused. About Michino,her abilities and also,Yukine. It seems as if she was still hiding something from him. Like,as if she was still waiting for something to happen. A sinking feeling was what Takeru felt. He didn't know what was it,but he was uneasy about something. He just wish nothing bad would happen but that'll unlikely happen because his intuition during these type of situations are always 100% correct.

~TsuTsuTsuTsuTsuTsuTsuTsuTsuTsuTsuTsuTsuTsuTsuTsuTsuTsu~

'Tsuna....',Yamamoto thought worriedly as he stared at Tsuna. Since it'll be a while before they had to make an appearance again,he wondered whether he should take Tsuna to a peaceful place to rest for awhile or not.