I'm Back

"-wake up..",Tsuna heard a voice called out to him."Please...".The voice pleaded.Tsuna cracked open his eyes slowly as he tries to get use to the unexpected view.He looked around and saw white.Everything was white.The walls,the bed,the curtains,heck,even the flowers in the vase were white.He tried to get up,only to fall back on the soft bed.The sudden action made a short hair woman with dark,brown hair wake up."T-Tsu-kun?",she said with a shock voice.Tsuna looked at her and a sudden pang of sadness flowed to him."M-Mom..".Without any warnings,the woman now known as his mother,hugged him tightly as she cried."T-Tsu-kun..!! You're alive!!".Tsuna,not really knowing the situation,hugged her back but kept quiet.Nana,who noticed the quietness from her son,felt confused of his actions and questioned him."Tsu-kun,are you okay?".Tsuna looked at her and smiled."I'm fine".Nana smiled a bit as she hugged her son back."Oh,that's right! I need to tell the doctor and your siblings about this!",she exclaimed as she bolted out of the room.

Tsuna raised a delicate eyebrow as he heard 'siblings'."Seems like I have siblings here..",he muttered.It's not like he hated it but he can't help but feel kind of disturbed about this.It was like,those siblings weren't the ones he was hoping for.'No..I haven't met them yet.I can't just simply assume things.Yeah..that's right....'.He cast his sight down as a sigh escaped his lips.He then remembered something as he hastily search for it.He felt relieved as he found what he was looking for.In his small hands was an orange pacifier.He stared at it and smiled softly.'I won't fail you,Luce-san'.He tucked the pacifier inside his shirt to avoid attention on it.His thoughts then went back to his mother.'Mom....'."It really was her....Mom...",Tsuna whispered with a shaky voice.Tears began flowing out.Only sobs and whimpers were heard in the room.He brought his knees to his chest and hugged them tightly.He buried his face in there as he cried silently.

Nana searched for the doctor that was in charge of her Tsu-kun frantically.She then saw a blur of brown and immediately knew it was him."Nakamura-sensei!".Said man turned around with a saddened face."Oh..Sawada-san..What's wrong?",he said as he tried to put on a smile."Nakamura-sensei,you have to come with me.Tsu-kun..Tsu-kun,he woke up!",Nana said with a bright smile.Nakamura,clearly not believing this,gaped with his eyes wide open."I-Impossible..!! He was already on the brink of death!".Without leaving any room for discussion,Nana pulled the stupefied doctor to the brunette's room.

Tsuna wiped off his last remaining tears to not let anyone know he was crying.He then heard footsteps going just outside his door.The poor door was slammed open and his mom with a doctor with her,panting.He looked at them questionably.Nakamura slumped down to the ground as small pools of tears gathered at the corners of his eyes."You're a-alive..!!".Tsuna got out of bed and walked to the whimpering doctor's side,with help from Nana of course.He touched the doctor's shoulder gently and smiled at him."Thank you for worrying about me".Nakamura looked shock for awhile but was immediately replaced with a smile.

A few days later,Tsuna was finally allowed to go back to his house.He thanked all the nurses and Nakamura and finally departed.Once he reached his home,he stared at it with nonchalant eyes."It's the same as I remembered it....".He then went inside,expecting at least someone to greet him.But no one did.He felt sad a bit but immediately shook those negative feelings off."I'm back",he said to no one is particular.He went to the living room and reminisced about the past.'I remembered about mom's birthday....Reborn can be really extreme with special occasions such as birthdays..'.He smiled fondly at the memory and made his way up to his room.Instead of seeing a door that leads to his personal room,he saw four doors which he thinks one of them is his.Following his intuition,he went to the room which was the furthest down the hallway.

He saw his room,neat and tidy.He closed the door behind him and awed at the cleanliness."My parallel self must be really clean and neat..".He unpacked his luggage,stumbling here and there.Even though he is the boss of the world's strongest mafia family,he was still clumsy.After a long while of unpacking,he slumped down on his comfy bed,he closed his eyes,only to open them back.'Will I meet the others soon?',he thought exhaustingly as he closed his eyes again.He then drifted off to sleep."Everyone....".

Nana came back around 5 humming happily.Today,her son's finally charged out from the hospital.She went into the house and went straight to the kitchen.She put all the groceries to their respective places and went to her Tsu-kun's room.When she opened the door,she wasn't expecting a sleeping brunette on the bed.She chuckled softly as she covered Tsuna with a blanket to avoid him from catching a cold.Tsuna nuzzled at the warmth and Nana couldn't help it but smile.She gently patted her son's fluffy hair with a soft expression on her face."Welcome back,Tsu-kun",she whispered as he placed a soft kiss on his forehead.She went outside but not before a look back at him.After that,she closed the door gently,to not wake up the sleeping beauty.

"I'm back!",three young voice resounded.Nana replied a 'welcome back' without even checking them.She knew those voices very well.Footsteps approached her as she turns back to face them."How's school today,Na-kun,Ie-kun,Nami-kun?".Three handsome looking boys looked at her and answered her with different answers."Fine/Normal/Okay".Nana sighed.It's the same answer every time she asked them."You boys go and take a bath before dinner.We're having a special dinner today~",Nana said with glee."Hm~ And why is that?",a boy who was the tallest of them all asked.He had shining,blonde gravity-defying hair and narrowed sapphire,blue eyes."Mou~ Ie-kun,as the eldest,you should know what day it is today!~",Nana pouted childishly.Ieyatsu chuckled softly and apologies."I'm sorry.I've been busy these days so I wasn't really paying attention..".Nana sighed as she said,"Mou~ It's because we're celebrating Tsu-kun's return from the hospital!".With that said,all three of them stopped in their tracks."T-Tsu-kun as in Tsunayoshi?",Ieyatsu asked,shocked.Nana nodded enthusiastically and noticed her sons sudden change of behavior."What's wrong?",she asked,worries clouded her eyes."I-It's nothing",Ieyatsu answered almost immediately.Nana shrugged and continued with her cooking."Mom..Where is Tsunayoshi now?".Nana hummed as she answered,"Hm?~ Tsu-kun is resting in his room now"."Oh....okay..",Ieyatsu said with an unreadable expression on his young face.Unknown to Nana,the three siblings looked as if they were deep in thoughts.'So..he's back....',the three of them thought simultaneously as they wondered what will happen from now on.

THE END

Hope you enjoyed it..I deeply apologize for updating it late because I was busy..
~CieloTempesta

INFO OF THE VIDEO ABOVE (If you watched it..) :
Song : Namida no Ondo
Artist : Satomi Akesaka
*Katekyo Hitman Reborn,Chrome's character song.