Gyoza-Kempo!

A day has passed and it wasn't as chaotic as Tsuna thought it would be.Everything was normal.He went to school with Gokudera and Yamamoto,attended class,not paying attention,go back home with his two friends,played with Lambo a little,brief conversation with Reborn,eat and then sleep.For the whole day,he didn't even saw Natsuhiko,Ieyatsu and Tsunami which he didn't know to be happy or suspicious about this.

The next day,Tsuna woke up with a migraine.He clutched the sides of his head with a lot of force,trying to ease the pain by inflicting pain itself.His breath became heavy and it made him hard to breathe.'Why is it so hard to breathe??'.He inhaled greedily and exhaled.It seemed to work since he regained his normal breathing pace.The pain in his head subsided and he was back to his normal self.'Just what was that just now..??'.

Tsuna walked down the stairs slowly.He was still a little but dizzy so he took it slow.Once he reached the ground,which seemed like forever to him,he walked to the kitchen only to see Nana preparing breakfast."Ah,Tsu-kun! Good morning.",she greeted with a smile.Tsuna smiled back and sat on the chair.Once he did,he placed his head on the table and rested for awhile."Tsu-kun? Are you alright?".Tsuna looked up tiredly and nodded in confirmation.Nana looked at him worriedly but trusted his words and continued preparing for breakfast.Tsuna sighed and banged his head lightly against the table.He opened his eyes and glared weakly at the ground.'Just what is wrong with me today??'.

Reborn woke up at the brink of dawn but decided to stay in his room a while longer.A smirk crawled up his face as he read the message sent by his acquaintance.'Hm~ So she's coming today..Now this will be interesting'.Once he deemed that it was time to wake up that idiot student of his,he got up from his bed,hid his phone somewhere,went out of his room and straight in to Tsunami's room.His face dulled a bit upon the sight of Tsunami's unsightly room.He made way to his student's bed and woke him up Vongola Style."AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!",Tsunami screamed as he woke up due to electric shock."WHAT THE HECK?! REBORN!!". Reborn merely smirked as Leon reverted back to it's original form."Oh,you woke up.Some people wouldn't wake up".Tsunami looked at Reborn at disbelief."Well,that's because they're dead!!".Without leaving any room for discussion,Reborn forced Tsunami out of the room and he himself went down.

When he reached the kitchen,he wasn't expecting to see a sleeping brunette on the table."Ah Reborn-kun! Good morning.Ts-Oh! Tsu-kun fell asleep..",Nana said with a shock face as she then patted her son's fluffy hair with a gentle look."Reborn-kun...".Upon calling his name,Reborn looked at Nana."Yes?"."Please....Please take care of Tsu-kun...Something is wrong b-but I can't help him..I mean,how can I when I don't even know what happened?",the woman said with a croaked voice as she retracted her hand back from her son.Reborn kept quiet as he felt the woman wasn't finished talking yet."For four years,I had to see Tsu-kun suffering like this..I knew I should have approached him earlier but there was like a huge gap between us,out of my reach.S-So I kept quiet..Seeing Tsu-kun not talking hurts me..Seeing Tsu-kun avoiding us hurts me..Seeing Tsu-kun now hurts me..",Nana confessed as she bursted into silent tears.Reborn couldn't help but feel sympathy for her which was unusual of him.He was a hitman.He kills people.Be it man,woman or kids,he'll remove them away if they stood in his way without even a tiny bit of sympathy.So why was he feeling this unacquainted feeling now? The answer was simple.He had already grew fond of her but maybe not only her.He walked towards Nana and gave her a pat on the head.Nana looked at him with teary eyes and asked,"Reborn-kun....Tell me...What should I do..??". Reborn's expression soften as he said,"You don't have to do anything.You're his mother right? So just have faith in him".Nana's face softened as she beamed a small,grateful smile."Yeah..You're right..Thank you,Reborn-kun".

Tsuna woken up due to the sound of someone falling down the stairs.He looked at his surroundings and dully noted that a duplicate of him was on the ground,flat on his butt.His eyes widened when he saw the clock which was innocently hanging on the wall.'Crap!'.He got up from his seat and ran past his twin with lightning speed.