The Day It All Began

Tsuna woke up with a groan."What time is it now?....",he mumbled tiredly.He yawn and stretched his body and noticed something off."No way....".He checked himself in the mirror and was shocked to see himself back to his 10 year old body."What the..",he was cut off by a shout."Tsu-kun! You're gonna be late for school!".Tsuna sighed and got himself ready."Coming!".Tsuna bolted down the stairs and of course,tripped down on the third step."Ouch..."."Tsu-kun? Are you okay?",Nana asked with worries reflected in her brown orbs."Y-Yeah".Nana stared at him,clearly not convinced."If you say so..Now,go and have for breakfast.Your brothers are already eating"."Okay..",came a weak reply from the brunette as he got up and made his way to the dining room.

'This wasn't what I was expecting....',Tsuna thought as two males in front of him stared intensely at him without saying anything like 'hello!' or 'good morning!'.Trying to break the awkward situation,Tsuna tried to start a conversation."Um....G-Good morning?".

Silence....

A sigh escaped from Tsuna's lips as he sat down on a nearby chair and start eating his food.He looked up and saw his 'brothers' still staring at him with an unreadable expression.'Weren't there three of them?'."U-Um...."."If you're wondering where is Ie-nii,he's already at school with some student council things",the one with bronze,fluffy hair and jade,green eyes 'kindly' said to him."Oh..",was all Tsuna could say as he ate quietly."Tch..Oi Natsu! You done yet?",the other one said irritatingly."Hm? Almost done Nami-nii",'Natsu' replied.Tsuna still ate in silence as he couldn't comprehend what was going on.'Why did he sound irritated? Was it because of me? Should I apologize? Wait...what did I even do wrong?',Tsuna thought.As the poor brunette was having a conflict in his mind,he didn't hear someone talking to him."Tsuna-nii,we're going now",Natsuhiko said with a monotone voice.

Silence again....

Taking the silence as an okay,he beckoned the other to leave and so they did.But before they left....

"Tch....Oi,Dame-Tsuna!",Tsunami roared as he kicked poor Tsuna's chair.Tsuna yelped as he fell to the ground painfully."Ouch!".He looked up and saw his supposingly brother with a hateful face."Natsu was kind enough to tell you we're leaving but you just ignored him?!".Tsuna winced at the volume as he looked back at his mother,who was not within his sight anymore.Seriously,he thinks his mother mother was a magician or something."I-I'm sorry..I was just thinking about something.."."Tch..what a lame excuse.Guess that's what you get from Dame-Tsuna".Now that stroked Tsuna as if an arrow plunged into his heart.He was used to people discriminating him but his heart wasn't ready to hear that from his brother.Tsuna hung his head low."Nami-nii!",came Natsuhiko.Tsunami just 'tched' and walked away.Natsu gave one last look to Tsuna before running after Tsunami.

'Keep cool Tsuna..You can do this..What will Reborn say if he saw you like this..?',Tsuna comforted himself as he walked out from his house.'I'm fine..I'm fine..I'm fine....'."I'm....fine....",Tsuna muttered as his eyes became glassy.He slapped himself,hardly,and thought,'No..It's unbefitting for a mafia boss to cry..!!'.With a little motivation from himself,and a little bit from Reborn,he went to school.

When Tsuna reached there,he saw his cloud guardian.'Kyoya..!!'.He unknowingly hid behind a bush.'Why am I hiding from him??'.Tsuna felt his eyes stung as tears began dripping out.He covered his mouth with his hands,hoping that no one could hear his sobs or whimpers.He thought he was ready for this but he wasn't.He wasn't ready to meet his supposingly dead guardian and friend.His heart wasn't able to handle the stress of meeting Hibari again.The thought of meeting his cloud never occurred to him.He breathed out as he bit back a sob.'I've been crying a lot lately....',he thought as he man himself up and walked into school,trying to avoid Hibari's attention.For the first time in his entire life,luck was with him.Hibari didn't even batted his eyelash at him! Tsuna was happy yet in a way..sad.He shook of his feelings as he made his way to his class,hoping at least it will cheer him up.

When he reached class,he saw Tsunami,who he thinks he was twins with,surrounded by girls while the other males in the class sighed.Tsuna went to his seat and sat there,knowing well enough not to strike a conversation with his twin.He then heard some whispers."Hey,he's back! And I thought he was gone for good....".A pang of sadness got to him.'It seems like no matter where I go,I'm always hated....',he thought as he cast his sight down,bangs covering his eyes.'No,Tsuna..This is just a small matter..You've been through it before and you just have to do it again.Damn it,you're not only Vongola Decimo but you're also the Sky Arcobaleno of this world! Keep it together! I mean,what could be more worse?'he silently motivated himself.

'This is bad...'.Tsuna was surrounded by bullies of his age."Yo Dame-Tsuna! So you're finally out of the hospital! Say,we're good friends right? Give me some money won't you? I'm starving!",one of them said tauntingly as he stepped closer towards the cornered brunette.The said brunette moved a step backwards."I-I don't have any".A sudden movement of the ring leader's leg sent Tsuna stumbling to the ground.Tsuna knew it was coming but he just let it be.He didn't want to stir anymore problems now."So you have guts to lie huh?!",one of them said as they kicked him.Without sparing him,he was beaten up.They left laughing while Tsuna was left there,all bruised up."Tch...",Tsuna clicked his tongue as he tried to get up.The pain was not really painful but he still could feel it.'I think I broke a bone or two..'.He tried to get up,only to fail again.He only managed to get himself to lean against the wall.He then saw a familiar mob of brown,just like his but only lighter.His eyes shone of hope when he saw Tsunami walking towards him. "H-Help",he pleaded as he reached out for him.Instead of being helped,he got kicked at his stomach which hurts the most.Tsuna spitted out blood and started to have a coughing fit."Wha..".Tsunami smirked evilly as he proceeded to beat Tsuna up even more.When he had enough,he leaned down to Tsuna and whispered in his ears.

"You unsightly trash..Don't ever appear before me again".

Tsuna was then thrown back as he heard Tsunami bursting out laughing."W-Why?",Tsuna asked as he looked at Tsunami with a broken-hearted face."Why you ask? You annoy me.I hate people like you.You should just go and die.I'm sure no one will care.After all,you're Dame-Tsuna".His eyes were wide open and was filled with fear,sadness and disbelief.His only ray of hope was crushed mercilessly."Oh and let me do something about that annoying voice of yours",Tsunami muttered darkly as he kicked Tsuna's windpipe with full force.Tsuna felt immense pain coming from his neck.He felt like crying.Why...Why did everyone had to hate him? Just because he's clumsy? Not good enough?? Why???.... What did he even do to deserve this kind of treatment???? The once lovely sky which embraced all was now broken.

Tsuna was then immediately sent to the hospital to get immediate treatment.If it weren't for a student who was skipping class,who knows what will happen to Tsuna right now.Nana rushed to the hospital as soon as she heard the news.She cried hardly as she prayed for Tsuna's safety.She was alone though..All three of her sons was back at home minding their own business while her third eldest son was in the hospital."Nakamura-san!!!! How's Tsuna??!!",she asked as if it was the end of the world.Nakamura looked away from Nana and said,"Sawada-san....The good news is he's alive and he's resting...",he trailed off.Nana felt relieved when she heard that but she felt it wasn't the end of it.Seeing the doctor's sad face was enough to prove she's right."Nakamura-san..Please tell me what's wrong..",she pleaded.Nakamura let out a shaky breath and the next thing he said made Nana burst into tears."Your son...His windpipe was damaged badly.It will recover though but..we're not sure if he will be able to speak again..".As expected,Nana did burst out crying.Nakamura felt pity towards Tsuna and Nana but felt hatred towards the one who did this to Tsuna but as a doctor,he had to keep his cool.He could only lock his true feelings inside himself.

After the incident,Tsuna never spoke again.Nana was extremely saddened by this but try to keep a happy facade for the sake of her family.Tsuna however changed.He became quiet and almost never spoke.If he did,it was very,very,very rare but the others didn't question him though.His hopes were crushed but deep down,he was still the kind Tsuna we all knew.He was just more quiet..There was no need for him to talk anymore.Even if he could,he wouldn't.After all,why should he when no one wants to listen?

THE END

Hope you enjoyed it..I was out almost the whole day but I managed to find a little time to do this so..yeah..To be honest,I feel kind of guilty for doing this to Tsuna but then..I'm not.I'm conflicted..
~CieloTempesta

INFO OF THE VIDEO ABOVE (If you watched it..) :
Song : Despair
Artist : Toshio Masuda
*Naruto Shippuden Original Soundtrack.