Courtesan of The School Festival ~ Choosing The Male Role? A Hard Thing To Do ~

"Okay,so we have about 1 more week to the festival.Until then,work your ass off as if your life depends on it.If anyone caught slacking off,you're dead",Gura said in a monotone voice as her azure,blue eyes scanned through the draft that is going to be their script written by Ginka.The others sweatdropped and went to get ready the props and all.

'The plot's good and all but there's one problem..',Gura thought deeply as she tore her gaze away from the sheets of paper and looked at Ginka."Ginka,I wanna ask you something".Ginka tilted her head questionably as she waited for the question."Who's playing the male role?".Ginka merely let out a forced laugh and said,"About that..We're still not sure yet..It's hard to choose".Gura raised an eyebrow."What's so hard about it? Just pick one of them is enough"."Easier said than done..",another voice akin to Ginka's resounded."Ginko..What do you mean?",Gura asked.With a sigh,Ginko said,"Just look at both Gokudera and Yamamoto.Both of them wants the role".Gura looked at them as she was told and finally realized what's happening.'Sigh..This is going to be a pain in the ass....'.

'Uwahhh!! Juudaime looks so beautiful in that!',Gokudera thought as he kept his emerald eyes glued to the feminine form of Tsuna."Gokudera-san?",a soft voice called out to him.His face was then replaced with his usual scowl as he looked at his caller with annoyance in his eyes."What do you want Satoya?".Ginka looks at the bomber with amused blue eyes since there wasn't many people who called her by her last name."I just want to ask,why do you want to play the male role?",she asked.Gokudera merely scoffed and looked away."It has nothing to do with you"."I seriously don't mean to pry but this has everything to do with me". Gokudera gave Ginka a glare and asked,"Are you challenging me?"."No.I just need to know why".With a sigh,Gokudera decided to tell Ginka."It's because Juudaime is there"."Huh?".

"Woahh!! This wooden sword looks so real!",Yamamoto said cheerfully as he examined the sword with gleaming eyes."Thanks for the compliment Yamamoto-kun!",an average looking girl said as she had a bright smile on her face."Oi Turikowa! Lend me that idiot for awhile!",Ginko shouted from afar as she started walking towards them."IT'S SERIKAWA!! Sheesh!",the girl huffed as she stomped away."Geez,what's her problem?",Ginko asked to no one in particular."Ahahaha!~ So,what's up Satoya-san?",Yamamoto said with a goofy smile."I need to ask you something and don't call me Satoya.Ginka is also a Satoya too you know? We wouldn't be able to differentiate who's who later",the albino said."Sura Ginko-san! What is it that you wanna ask?"."Why do you want the role?"."Hm? Oh,it's just because Tsuna is here!",Yamamoto said while laughing.While Yamamoto was still laughing,Ginko had one thought in her mind.'Dahell?'.

After an hour of preparation,they were all allowed to take a break given by Gura."Ginka and Ginko! Come here for awhile!",Gura called out.Both twins walked towards her to report their findings."So,how did it go?",Gura asked."It was...",Ginka trailed off as she played with her shining,silver hair and Ginko continued on what she wanted to say."weird".

Gura raised a delicate eyebrow and asked,"How weird?"."I asked Gokudera-san and his answer was weird",Ginka answered.Gura then avert her eyes to Ginko,who was picking her nose."What? Oh,me? Same as Ginka"."Urghh..Can you just tell me what they said? I need to buy more seaweeds.I'm running low already",Gura whined while the Satoya twins sweatdropped."Gokudera-san / Yamamoto said it was because Sawada Tsunayoshi was there",the twins said simultaneously.Gura looked at them with an unreadable expression and said,"Da f😋😋k?"."So? What's the plan now?".

Tsuna sighed for the umpteenth time today as he struggled to walk in the heavy attire.'Why me??',he questioned himself as he silently cried."Juudaime/Tsuna!!".The brunette turned and saw his two friends running towards him."Juudaime,you look very beautiful in that!",Gokudera complimented while Tsuna started started questioning about his gender.Out of nowhere,Tsuna took out his ever familiar note pad and wrote something down.'So,have they decided on the male role?'.Gokudera and Yamamoto looked at each other and shakes their head.Tsuna then wrote something new down.'Oh..Are any of you interested?'."Yeah!",both of them answered almost immediately.But after that was said,emerald eyes met brown ones."Ahaha! Gokudera is interested too? That'll be fun!",Yamamoto finished with a laugh.Gokudera shouted some things back which made Tsuna sweatdropped.

'A-Anyways,Gokudera-kun,why did you suddenly call me 'Juudaime'?'.Truth to be told,Tsuna was curious."Oh! It's because you're more worthy to be-",Gokudera immediately shut his mouth and sweated bullets.'Crap!! I almost spilled it out!',the bomber thought frantically.

"Remember Gokudera.Sawada Tsunayoshi does not know about the existence of the mafia and so does Mama.No matter in what circumstances,you must never tell them about the mafia.If you do,you won't just be having me after you,you'll also be having Iemitsu chasing you till' the ends of the earth.Understand?".
"Yes".

Tsuna looked at the bomber with questioning eyes."A-Ah! It's nothing!",Gokudera lied.And of course,Tsuna didn't bought it but for his sake,he'll just keep quiet.He had a feeling Reborn is behind this so it wouldn't end well if Gokudera told him.But wanting to tease him a little,Tsuna asked,'Yes? What is it?'.Gokudera started sweating."Ah..ummm....Oh yeah! When I was 10,I remembered that someone who looks exactly like you who showed me kindness",Gokudera said with a fond smile.Tsuna was astounded to see that.It was...weird to see Gokudera showing fondness to other people."Ah! Gokudera too?",Yamamoto asked."Huh? What do you mean?"."When I was also 10,someone who looks like Tsuna came to visit me too.He told me stories when he was eating sushi and my dad's shop!".Tsuna began to wonder,'Someone who looks like me..??'.Just when he was about to ask more,all the students were called to gather.

"Okayyyyyyy,break's over!! We have some things to tell you all",Gura said as she stood in the middle of the Satoya twins."Since we have some difficulties in choosing the male role,we have asked someone to help!",the red-head exclaimed cheerfully,emphasizing on the word 'someone'.'Someone? I have a feeling that I won't like the sound of that..',Tsuna thought as he felt a shiver."Ohhhh!! Here he comes!!",Ginko shouted as she looked outside the window of the hall.(Yes,they're using the entire hall for practice.) A few seconds after what Ginko said,the door was slammed open by a running Patsu screaming his head off.

'It couldn't be..!!',Tsuna thought when he caught a glimpse of Patsu's chaser.When the smoke cleared,his honey-brown eyes when he got a complete view of the chaser.'!!!!'.

THE END

Cliffhanger!!~ HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE...Please forgive me for any mistakes or lousy plots made and thanks for the reads,votes and comments all this while! Tsunami didn't appeared at all..😶..See you in the next chapter!~
~ CieloTempesta

INFO OF THE VIDEO ABOVE (If you watched it..)
Song : Leave In Summer,Yet You're In My Fluffoughts
Artist : NGin
*Originally by Vocaloid