Courtesan of The School Festival ~When Acting,Give It Your Very Best~

Time flew and it was already time for the festival. Many people attended so it was very crowded. Tsuna looked at the fully packed school and sweatdropped. 'How in the world am I going to get in?',he thought. "Juudaime!!",a familiar voice caught his attention. He looked closely,and saw a silver head popped out from the crowds. 'Gokudera-kun!'. Tsuna then walked towards Gokudera,who was busy cursing at those who pushed him. "Juudaime! You should go to the hall now. They're already getting ready",Gokudera said as he flashed the brunette a smile,reserved only for him. Tsuna then nod and was about to go until a strong arm was slung around his neck. "Yo,Tsuna!",Yamamoto greeted while smiling cheerfully. Tsuna returned the smile and thought he was forgetting something.

As Gokudera and Yamamoto had their one-sided fight once again,a middle-aged woman approached them. "Tsu-kun! Where are y- Oh! There you are!",Nana said as she walked closer towards the three boys. Gokudera and Yamamoto instantly stopped bickering and greeted Nana while she replied with a smile. "Tsu-kun,I heard you are going to act in a play. Have fun okay? Mama will support you all the way!",Nana said cheerfully and was then guided away to a booth by Lambo. Tsuna stared and sighed.

The hall was packed. People swarming in and out,talking loudly and laughing their heads off. Luckily for them,Hibari wasn't around since he was busy getting ready but there are his subordinates around the place to ensure things doesn't get out of hand. Nana,Lambo,I-Pin and surprisingly Ieyatsu sat at the best spot,courtesy of a silver-head and a jock.Somehow,Reborn was nowhere to be seen. "A-Ah,excuse me. Everyone please settle down. The play is going to start soon",a voice appeared from the loudspeaker and everyone kept quiet after that. After a few minutes,the curtain rose.

Before a few minutes....

"Oi Baseball-idiot! Why the hell are you so slow?",Gokudera shouted outside from the changing room. As soon as he said that,the door opened. "Ahahaha~ I'm done!",Yamamoto announced as he walked out from the room,and earned a lot squeals. This happened to Gokudera too. Both of them were wearing yukatas which fitted them perfectly. Yamamoto was wearing a light blue yukata,with swirls at the bottom and a sword dangling on his waist. Gokudera on the other hand was wearing a bright,red yukata,a dark haori to go with and also a sword dangling on his waist. "Keep it down herbivores or I'll bite you to death",Hibari growled as he stepped out from the room which was next to Yamamoto's. He wore a golden-like yukata with an eagle on his back. And he too also has a sword. To make it short,the three of them are the definition of hot.

'Things are going well',Gura thought as her ocean,blue eyes scan the entire place to ensure nothing will go wrong. But that was short lived when she heard a distressed cry. She hurried over and saw one of the female holding up a torn orange kimono. Gura's eyes widened and demand an explanation. "I-I don't know! B-But I did saw a girl looking at this just now though",the girl stammered. "Describe her". With a gulp,the girl said,"S-She had blonde hair,tied up to a pony tail to the side,but left some untied. Turquoise eyes I think and she's quite tan. If I'm not mistaken,i-it may be that Ma-",before she could even finish,a dented table was sent flying to her direction but luckily,she managed to dodge it. She looked fearfully at the one who threw it and felt a shiver went down her spine. Gura's eyes looked murderous and the air around her changed. "That damn b****".

Makota smirked smugly when she thought about the predicament the rivaling class is facing. Kyoko noticed this and questioned her. "Hm? It's nothing Kyoko-chan~ Just focus on the play,okay?~",the blonde said sweetly. Maybe a little too sweet. Makota then walked a away,laughing like a maniac before knocking into something and lose consciousness. Kyoko stared and thought,'What in the world happened to her?'.

After a few minutes,they were given a signal to start. Makota smirked and started the play with a proud face,as if she had already won. And the play for class 2-B started....