Courtesan of The School Festival ~ Rules Are Meant To Be Broken ~

The smoke cleared and most of them stared in fear when they saw the demon of Namimori standing in front of the entrance in a fighting stance.

'Kyoya!',Tsuna thought when he saw his former Cloud Guardian.

"Where is that herbivore?",he asked as his sharp,grey eyes scanned across the room and landed on the bespectacled male he was searching for.He smirked and said his ever popular catchphrase,"I'll bite you to death".And with that,Hibari lunged forward to attack poor Patsu who screamed for help.

Was what Tsuna thought it would be.But noooo,the author wanted to twist the plot~

When the smoke cleared,the one who appeared was not Hibari.But it was Sasagawa Ryohei.

'Eh?! It wasn't Kyoya but it was onii-san?!',Tsuna screamed in his mind as he looked at Ryohei."OI SPECS!! YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING THE BOXING CLUB TO THE EXTREME??!!!",he shouted very loudly as he pump he fists to the sky.It was bad enough to hear him shout like that.What's more to say when he shouted in a hall with all his voice echoing around the place? Yup,not good.Not good at all.

"OI! DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE IN A HALL,YOU DUMBASS!!",their homeroom teacher,Nezu Dohachiro who appeared out of nowhere shouted,which made the situation a whole lot worser."YOU TOO,YOU OLD FART!!",Gura retorted back which was immediately fought back by Patsu,who recovered from his marathon just now."YOU TOO,YOU STUPID BRAT AND SAME GOES FOR ME!!".

They quarreled until their heart's content until a sudden crashing sound was heard.Everybody stopped whatever they were doing and looked at the source."Keep quiet or I'll bite you to death".

'Eh??!!!!!!! Kyoya is here??!! Then what is onii-san doing here for??!!'.Poor tuna..He couldn't even comprehend the situation anymore.

"Yo! Good to see you're here",Ginko said uninterestedly."What is the meaning of this?",Hibari asked in a low voice which send shivers to their spines."Huh? This? It's exactly what you see.This...is a big,almost empty hall with an old fart one step away from his grave and two brats screaming their head off"."Oi!!! Are you cursing me??!!",Nezu yelled but was ignored by all of them.

"Umm,senpai? Mind telling us why are you here?",Yamamoto asked with no ill intention."Oh,I saw that specs punching a tree to the extreme and I thought that he could join the boxing club to the extreme!!",the boxer shouted but his voice was lowered a bit."Then ummm,what about Hibari-san?"."Hn..The loud herbivore woke me up from my nap and therefore,I'll bite him to death and that goes the same to the specs herbivore",Hibari said with his tonfas up and ready."EHHH??!!! WHY AM I INCLUDED??!!",Patsu asked/yelled.With a lighthearted laugh,Yamamoto said,"Ahahahaha~ Maa maa~ Let's not resort to violence okay?".Gokudera then asked,"So,what is it that you want to tell us?"."Hm? Oh,yeah.I was planning to ask Hibari to help but another loudmouth tagged along instead..".

All of them sighed but shivered at the thought of Hibari helping them with the play."Hn..This is worthless".With that,Hibari turned around and was about to walk away until he was stopped by Ginka."Wait! Where are you going?".Hibari merely glanced at her and said,"Bite some troublemaking herbivores to death".Smirking,Ginko piped in."Ho~~ So you just want to beat up someone huh? We have just the right thing for you".

A push of a button was heard and was followed by someone talking.And believe me,that someone clearly have a death wish.

"Oi,you sadistic,'M' fringed bastard!! You lookin' for a fight??!! You got one right here!!!!".

Silence.

Silence..

Silence...

Silence....