Please read.

Hello. I know there are people who are still waiting for an update (still shocks me to no end) and I really appreciate it.

But I really cannot continue this. First of all, I cringe at my own writings. I re-read everything and I didn't like how I portrayed some characters.

Second, it isn't all by me. The Courtesan of the School or some shit like that is not by me. Apparently my cousin begged (how desperate was she anyway?) me to let her write. And I was like "Bitch, if you wanna write, then do your own story! This is mine. Fuck off."

But being the spoiled brat she is, she whined and I swear it was a miracle my ears were still intact with all the torture. Everything went fine (I guess) until she told her parents.

And I had no choice but to let her write her story in mine. I was so pissed but the parents were all like "Oh, give her a chance! It might boost your popularity!"

Fucking hell, I didn't write this to be popular. I wrote it because I wanted to. Because I liked it.

I really want to punch them, yell at them, anything, to show how much I opposed to the idea. I never really liked them anyways but I had to show respect. Heh. So yeah, I couldn't voice my opinions because it'll be rude and shit.

Third, school. I know this might seem as an excuse (actually, everything I'm saying now is an excuse lolol), but there's a shitload of homework waiting for me at home. They're just like..sitting on the table and I swear I can hear them laughing at my misery. How I wish I could just burn those fucking books and papers and just laugh. Then, I'd be labelled as a maniac. Great.

Now, I did say I wouldn't continue this anymore, and it is true. I can't seem to think on how to continue it. I've been thinking about this for a long time and I have made a decision.

I will re-write this. The plot would be more or less the same, with a few changes here and there that might or might not screw up the original plot (not that I had a plot before, I was writing according to my whims actually).

I'm truly sorry about this. I know some might think this was an update but it's not. I will get on with the new story I've been planning soon. Please do look forward to it.

~CieloTempesta.