Home Tutor Hitman,Reborn Arrives!

Since that day,everyone treated Tsuna differently.Some pitied him while some taunt him even more.What lingers around everyone's mind was 'Who did this?' be they bad or good.Years past and Tsuna grew used to not talking.Even some of them thought he was mute.He just accepted it though.He didn't really care anymore.His motives in life was now to meet all his guardians,make sure they're okay,stay out of the mafia and ensure his family's safety without them even knowing.To be able to do all of that was more he could ever ask for.

Tsuna woke up the same time the sun rises.He looked around tiredly and a sigh escaped his mouth.He stood up and got himself ready.When he took a good look at the mirror,he noticed some slight changes here and there.'So..I'm 14 now...'.Four years since he came to this world and yet still haven't met all his guardians.So far,he only met Hibari and Yamamoto.It was unavoidable to meet them since Hibari makes his rounds every morning and Yamamoto was in his class.Weirdly enough,he haven't spoke to them or even encountered them.Fate just really like messing with him,huh? He heaved a sigh and proceeded to head downstairs which he doubts anyone was there yet.

True to his words,no one was there yet.Natsu,Tsunami and Nana were probably asleep and who knows where is Ieyatsu.'Come to think of it,I never really met Ieyatsu close up..'.Tsuna started preparing breakfast and ate them as fast as he could to not meet his brothers and his mother.Once he was done,he washed the dishes and went out.As he walk,he began remembering last night's dreams.Actually,Tsuna felt it too real to be true.

He dreamt that he saw Reborn coming to his house and declared that he was a home tutor for Tsunami and Tsunami was the Vongola Decimo..Not him.But the Reborn he saw wasn't the usual baby Reborn..But it was the adult Reborn.It was also said by the Sun Arcobaleno himself that Tsuna's younger brother,Natsuhiko,was to be the external adviser.In other words,the leader of the CEDEF.The only ones who were not directly involved with the mafia was him and his eldest brother,Sawada Ieyatsu.

Tsuna felt goosebumps when he recalled that dream.Something...felt wrong.He should be happy that he wasn't the Vongola Decimo anymore but...there's this feeling that makes his heart sunk.He couldn't name it but he never thought he will feel like this though..Ever since he received the orange pacifier,he's been getting weird dreams lately and what's even more disturbing was whatever he dreamt of,came true.At first he shrugged it off,thinking it was merely a coincidence but how can it repeat over and over again? He then was brought into a conclusion that he now can predict the future.Just like what the previous Sky Arcobaleno could.He didn't really wanted this but it was worth it.'If I can be with them again,I can bear this'.Tsuna's eyes were filled with determination which was thought it was long gone by others.Despite his condition now,Tsuna still remained strong.He just couldn't bring himself to talk anymore.He sighed.'I've been doing that a lot lately',he thought as he entered the school when he found himself already there.Luckily for him,Hibari was nowhere in sight.'Maybe I'm a little too early..',he thought as he shrugged it off eventually and head for his class,waiting for the others to come.

Truth to be told,Tsuna was not expecting this.From the window,he could see his twin,only with his boxers on,confessing to the school's idol,Sasagawa Kyoko.'It can't be...He's here already??'.Tsuna watched the scene unfold and laugh silently when he saw Mochida Kensuke challenge Tsunami for a duel.It was the same for him too but only,Tsuna didn't really accepted the challenge.Tsuna did fought with Mochida in the end though,only with different reasons.Tsuna fought because he didn't like how Mochida was treating Kyoko as a prize but Tsunami was different.He really had the intent to make the auburn haired girl his.Tsuna could only shake his head in disapproval as he silently did a countdown.'3.......2.......1......'.Amazingly,Hibari appeared right after 1.Tsuna saw him glaring at his twin menacingly but let him off when he found out that Reborn was a carnivore and was promised for a good fight.'Kyoya..You're too easy to read-'.Tsuna was cut short when he felt a stare.He snapped his head towards the owner and regretted his actions soon.He saw Reborn,an adult one,staring at him with a slightly surprised face.Tsuna then turn his attention elsewhere.'Bad move Tsuna....'.He then silently prayed that the day would end normally.But knowing Reborn,it probably won't.

'So annoying..',was what Reborn felt when he shot his victi-student with the Dying Will Bullet.He was actually expecting more from Tsunami since the idiot Iemitsu kept bragging about how smart his son was.'Humph..Smart my ass',Reborn thought as he rolled his eyes when not only his student confessed,half naked,but accepted the challenge for the girl as the prize."Sigh....Baka-Nami".Speaking of which,a sudden thought came to his brain.'Hm? Why do the Sawada family call him using his last two syllables instead of his front ones?'.After deep thought,Reborn finally got his answer.'Ah! They also have another son..Sawada Tsunayoshi..'.His eyes then narrowed.'But where is he? Coming from the reports,it was said that an accident made him mute..But is that really it..??'.His eyes unknowingly trailed up and he saw a certain brunette watching Tsunami's situation with fond and nostalgic eyes? He raised a delicate eyebrow at this.'Has this ever happen to him before?',he thought as he stared at the said brunette intensely on a tree.What surprised the hitman was that the brunette could actually sense someone was looking at him.He then saw Tsuna looking at his current location.'Wow..To the point of being able to detect my exact location as well?',Reborn thought as a smirk crawled up his handsome face.He then saw Tsuna looking away.Did he really know he was at here or was it merely a coincidence? But Reborn decided it to be the former.Why? Because his intuition says so.Sure,his intuition wasn't as keen as the Hyper Intuition but it had saved him countless times during missions.He also had a feeling that Tsuna was not as he seemed to be.

Tsuna couldn't help but fidget under the stare of Reborn.It wasn't everyday he got stared at.By the world's greatest hitman nether less.He sighed as he tried to calm himself down.'Damn it,calm down Tsuna!',he shouted in his mind.'You can do this! You've been through this already! Well...minus the part Reborn's staring at you...'.He then took a peek at him and suddenly,a rush of sadness overwhelmed him.'Reborn....'.He looked at him with sad eyes as he quietly apologize to him.'I'm sorry..Reborn..'.

'There it is again...Those eyes....Why does he look like he was so much in pain? Why does he looks like he's known me for such a long time? It's the first time we're meeting each other...So...Why?'.Those questions filled his mind.But one thing is for sure.He will find out the secrets behind those sorrowful eyes."Whatever it is you're hiding,I will find it out..Sawada Tsunayoshi".

THE END

Hope you enjoyed it..It was a bit rushed so I deeply apologize for any mistakes I've done.
~CieloTempesta

INFO OF THE VIDEO ABOVE (If you watched it..) :
Song : Trinisette
Artist : Toshihiko Sahashi
*Katekyo Hitman Reborn Original Soundtrack.