Seoul <3

Liked by 14 495 others

View all 7428 comments

______

Arc_ane10
You told me you were going to Japan! You left me all alone at home with benjamin •-•
__@Ryeowon_ahh Rina, you love benjamins company. Go to the dance studio to help with boredom.
__@Arc_ane10 But now you're visiting Halmeoni in Korea while I'm stuck at home in Australia! And it's Christmas!
__@Ryeowon_ahh You're welcome ☺️

________

"Can I go visit her soon? Pleaseee. Its been more than a year since I last saw her." Felix pleaded with the others, mainly Chan because he was the eldest.

"You can visit her after our hang out. Although you have the dance performance with Niziu tomorrow, so I'd suggest on Tuesday." Chan replied, making felix satisfied.

After they all got comfortable infront of the tv, they put on a Christmas movie and eased into comfortable silence. Some were cuddling eachother, others were just laying down next to their preferred person.

__

"Ahh I should take you there innie!' Chan softly whispered to the orange haired boy who layed down next to him.

"Innie?" The elder asked to the boy who wasnt responding. "Innie are you alright? Love?"

"Mmh yeah.." Jeongin blankly said while not making eye with Chan.

"What's wrong baby?" Chan gently moved Jeongins face to face his so that the younger could make eye contact.

"Did or do you like Ryeowon? You speak so fondly of her." Jeongin tried to face the tv, but Chan had pulled him closer.

"Awh innie I only like you! I've liked you for such a long time! Ryeowon is practically my sister, she lived across the road from my house. We'd walk to school together with a bunch of other friends before i came to seoul." Chan reassured the younger and lightly kissed his forehead.

Now that the younger was softly smiling happily, Chan pulled him closer and cuddled him.

__

After they finished a second movie they all started helping geting ready for the dinner. Chan and Minho were cooking in the kitchen while others were laying the tables and setting down the drinks and dishes.

Chan and Minho had made a variety of dishes, including bulgogi, kimchi, sweet potato noodles and tteokbokki.

All eight of them had eaten the delicious food well and had lovely conversations throughout their meal.

_______

LOST KIDS

Seungmo