Chapter Twenty Three

JENNIE P0V

I think I misunderstood him and IU . But if he is saying truth then why he not stop me and tell me right away that the kiss thing happen accidentally.
I don't know what his true intentions behind this marriage but I am sure he will not treat me right but what can I do I don't have that much courage to run away and if I do taehyung will find me from every corner of this world.

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

TAEHYUNG P0V

I don't know what happens with me that time when jennie and I dancing I kiss her and I never do that with anyone I agree but why with her it comes naturally maybe because the men's are staring at her specially that kai so I do that to tell them all that she is mine now.

|~<>~|

I can't wait to take you here love said jin.
Yes but you have to wait said jisso.
Anyways what are you doing?? Asked Jin.
Umm going to sleep said jisso.
Ok so wait I will be there in few minutes hmm bye said jin and before jisso can say he cut the call.

Prevent said jisso while looking at the cut call.

NEXT DAY

So you two are going to married finally said Mr.kim
Yes said taehyung.
So you should now focus on your health specially you taehyung said his father while pointing at him.

I am good said taehyung while spining the coffee
No you are you drink so much alcohol and smoke which you should use less said his father while removing his gaze from newspaper to him.

Taehyung with his cold behavior don't say anything and leave to go office ( KE ) .

This brat what should I do with him ?? Said Mr.kim while holding his head in his right hand and other hand is holding newspaper.

At Jennie Home

Jisso ?? Where is she ? Asked dad
She is in her room said jennie while taking seat at dinning table
Why ?? Is she sleep late ? Asked dad.

Jennie Thought
Now how can I say that jin hyung is with him that's the reason she is taking time to wake up.

I should go check on her said her dad wait let me go you eat your breakfast frist said jennie and good behavior nowadays said his dad and again hop in his seat .

Jennie P0V

While going towards jisso unnie room I can hear the vioce which really made me embarrassed now how can I knock on the door and she knows it that our house room is not soundproof then why the she have to do it here ashi leave I will call her .

AT AFTERNOON

I hop down to go to do my pending shoots for some cosmetics and their I see my laws siting their like what they are doing here I move close to them and then what the hell

He is doing here I didn't dress well I should go and change I was about to go back and then...

Hey jennie where are you going??said Mrs.kim soft voice

Jennie back was facing when she heard her mother in law voice she face her with a sweet smile and said hi aunty actually I....i forget my car key so I m going to take that

Ohh jennie don't call me that call me mom like jisso hmm said mrs.kim jennie just nodded her head and look down cause she is walking on stairs she need to be careful not to make her self embarrassed infornt of her law and specially taehyung.

Come sit here with me said mrs.kim with soft smile in which she looks so beautiful I don't but I feel safe while sitting beside her ( jennie thought )

Then we all talk and I know someone was stareing at me and he is none other than taehyung but I down my gaze cause I am feeling shy hearing mrs.kim talks .......

After 30 minutes they finally stop and jisso said we should go to shopping.
Yeah jennie you also come with us said mrs.kim in excited tone

I don't want to deny but I have to gi its urgent I am so sorry mom but actually I want to go for my shoot and Its pending for few weeks so it is important . Jennie said with her sad tone ( cause she also want to stay beside mrs.kim but she can't)

Ohh girl it's fine don't say sorry and actually i was also like you in my earlier 20teens . Said mrs.kim with soft smile

Ohh but mom i promise that next time we will surely go together said jennie with most cutest tone which made everyone left a chuckle execpt from the cold guy taehyung .

■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■

Taehyung P0V

I saw her but why seeing me she go back but then mom noticed her too and called her and why she shutter I hate it when someone shutter and by this I can say she is lying . She is a open book for me.

And when she say I promise that next time we will surely together wow her smile that time and I really feel jealous like that smile was for me only I can see that and that's where i lose my control and said hmm excuse me all I have to head back to...

And when she say I promise that next time we will surely together wow her smile that time and I really feel jealous like that smile was for me only I can see that and that's where i lose my control and said hmm excuse me all I have to head back to the office .

Saying this I stand but then mom wait son you are also going so take jennie too and drop her to her office.