Chapter Three

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

I was lying in my bed after a tiring day every day story modeling wearing different types of clothes doing their branding and yess I also like to make dress and I like to dance but I trained but sometimes I want my self to dance on big stages I just want to show that I know dance and I am not lazy but my mom don't give me permission.

Jennie
I am so tired of this world because I can't do what I want to do but I think that after I get married to my love of life I will able to do anything.
I was the only child of my family but that doesn't mean I was the center of attention in my family because jisso yes jisso when she frist came I hate her so much but I didn't realize when I get attached to her and now we are family a happy life and jisso got a loving man who love her.

AT DINNER

DAD
Jennie how is your modeling work going on.

JENNIE
its going good I recently got a invitation to become a brand ambassador of channel .

DAD
that's good your sister jisso is also a BM of dior .

( I don't know why but I felt like I was being compared with jisso unnie but now I don't care cause she is good through. )

JISSO
dad but I think jennie is doing very well and I think I have get a companion.

DAD
Ooooo jisso you are so kind . By the way How is your relationship going with jin ???

JISSO
Yess it's going good.

DAD
Then should i talk with his parents?

(Jisso simply blushed)

MOM
yess I also think he is amazing and very gentle man and I think we should tie both of them together.

DAD
well I think that too so let's talk with them in the morning.

AT NIGHT

I was doing my work than I got a call from lisa who is my assistant.

LISA
heyyy jen do you remember about tomorrow's schedule.

JENNIE
yesss lisa I know and don't worry I will not miss tomorrow's our meeting and tell rose too.

So lisa is PA of jennie and lisa manage jennie life with outside the world.

AT CAFE
there lisa and rose were talking and I join them tooo

Jennie
Hi guys.

Rose/Lisa
Hi jen .

**Hugging **

Lisa
Hey jen where is jisso unnie.
Rose
Yess she was coming with you nahhh.

Jennie
Guys you know that she is in serious relationship and she is afraid that she will lose jin hyung.

Lisa
We can understand me and rose are also in relationships but what happens that made jisso think like that.

Jennie
I don't know let's start our gossip jisso unnie said not to worry about her.

After 2 hours we all went to our home and while I was talking with them I realise how much single I am .
Lisa is talking about jungkook time to time telling him that she will talk to him in few minutes.
And rose is also sending snaps to her bf and still they didn't even care to introduce them to me .

After whole fucking hours I stopped in front of my home parked my car and directly head to my room until my day spoke.

DAD
jennieeeeee.......

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀