Chapter Fourteen

Play the song /long time no see/ by (Aur)

Night 
2:30

Jennie was sitting on the couch holding her head with her hand and eyes swollen because of crying .

She is not crying because no one believes her but she is crying because everyone is telling her that taehyung will destroy her career and take away everything that she love but there are more dangerous thing that is waiting for her....

Jennie P0V

I am sitting on the couch and then a my phone buzz up I checked the caller Id but the number is showing not the name I think its unknown number so I just ignore it and then after 1 minutes the phone buzzing stop and I sign and lean in the couch my head is on the couch back and my hands are resting beside my waist and then again the phone buzz I sign and pick up the call without looking at the screen......

Hello... I said with my closed eyes
The opposite person not reply I again asked
Who is there ??? I said still no reply so I cut the call but before I can cut the call a voice come up
Jennie it's me thomas

I open my eyes and said  ...what the hell stop calling me if dad knows he will kill me..

Jennie please i want to say something said thomas

What now you already left me in this mess up .. I said and stand up from couch going to balcony

Jennie please I didn't do anything someone force me and ... said thomas but I cutt his word

Thomas you are a mafia no one can force you and please stop calling me because of your that one interview is enough to messed up my life I said and cut the call
.........
.....

Why god why me please .... said jennie while crying and sit on the floor.

Readers here is jennie a little flashback of life....

Jennie it's about the time when she born everyone is happy mom was happy to have a girl and dad is also happy cause he always want a girl who is smart intelligent  brave and mature but when jennie turn 5 years old she is not that much brave and mature girl yeah that's true she is beautiful and smart but her dad want the best quality in her daughter and he try everything to make jennie like the daughter he want but jennie failed he think jennie would not able be to handle the businesses and mafia world so he gave up his mafia business but didn't leave his actual business which is about design.
One day her dad goes to a orphanage for charity purpose but there he saw jisso which is like the girl he wants to be his daughter and here he adopt her and take her to home at first when jennie got to know about all of this she broke she think that dad didn't want her that's why he bring jisso unnie and she starts staying in her room not wnat to see anyone nor mother nor father but she can hear the voice of jisso she is laughing while playing with dad and mom . Jennie became so much broke that when she get to use that pain she accepted that jisso is not the problem but she jennie she is the real problem so she goes to the kitchen at mid night and take knife in her hand and staring at then family photo where jennie is on chair standing and beside her dad and mom is there for some time she start getting FLASHBACK of her happy moments when she was 3 years old after some time she trun her gaze to her hand and then knife she take the knife close to her hand but can't able to make that knife touch her hand cause she is not that much brave so she is just staring at her hand where the knife was on her top of wrist then she hears a loud voice......Jennnieeee......

She flinched hearing her name from her dad's mouth with angerness in his voice she drop the knife and then his dad hug her but she didn't hug him back then he look at her face and cup her face and asked...jennie what you are doing huh??? You shouldn't touch knife its dangerous.
Jennie is looking at his father face but didn't said anything then her dad took her to her room and laid her on bed and left .
That time she realized by that seen that her dad really don't care about her cause his face didn't show that expression that she wants to see and  the words that she wants to hear that night she cried all night

Present

I was 8 years old that time said jennie and laid on her bed remembering that horrible night and past .

Like before she cried all night and finding difficulty to breath but she managed to wake up the next day she even thought that she will not wake up the next day but she did.........

On Call

Mr.kim please spare my daughter said jennie father
What are you talking about said taehyung
Mr.kim you know what i am talking about said jennie father
See I don't have time to waste you better speak fast said taehyung
Jennie she is .... before he can compete taehyung cutt him off
Don't interfere in my thing taehyung said and cut the call.

Fuck.... fuck....jennie you create a big problem for me now too......