Chapter Five

When I hear that jungkook was lisa bf I feel good for lisa cause she is clumsy that she even forget to eat but seeing jungkook caring about her I like that but at the same time when she said that she forgot about me while spending time with jungkook I really feel bad like i am that bad that people don't show me love and care that I crave for ....

Finally we reached at the hall and no wonder but this building is like a whole half seoul it's so big and good looking beautiful just so beautiful.

While jungkook was talking on phone with the CEO.

I was watching lisa she is looking at jungkook back like lost puppie .
I almost find it cringe but shrug it off cause lisa is my friend I should not think like that about her.

Jungkook
Sorry jennie but the thing is that Mr.kim is really busy so he said me to talk with you about the collaboration and show you around .

Jennie
It's fine after all it's so big that he found difficulty to run this .

Jungkook
Thanks for understanding and let's get to my office and then after discussion I will show you both around hmm.

Lisa/Jennie
Yesssss captain.

And then that's how our day went laughing laughing and laughing.....

I found jungkook a good friend but that coldly CEO is so rude like he can talk to me and explain that to me...
Wait why the hell I was thinking like this it's his decision..
I should take a cold bath and then went to sleep that's what I needed the most .......

Kim Enterprise

Taehyung
Come in....

Jungkook
Heyyy tae that's so rude..

Taehyung
Why what happened???

Jungkook
Seriously taehyung.

Taehyung
What happened??

Jungkook
That's what I want to ask you see I know that the collaboration was setup by your dad but you should respect a women.

Taehyung
What the hell I do that made you think I disrespect women.

Jungkook
You should have talk to jennie I mean she is really a good girl and ....

Taehyung
See jungkook if you like her just take her don't fight with me for that girl.

Jungkook
What the fuck is your problem I have a fucking gorgeous girlfriend and I am good with her and don't talk shit i am just saying cause she is my gf friend that's all .....

Jungkook got out from the room cause he can't see anyone talking shit about lisa but here taehyung that's why he leave until he lose his patient.

On Call

Taehyung
What the hell is happening with jungkook how can he shout at me and walk out like that.

Jimin
Broo what happened now I was spending a good time with rose .

Taehyung
Jiminnnnn can't you see what's happening when the girls come in your life you guys totally changed.

Jimin
We are not change tae you change if someone disrespects your girl than you will do that too or maybe worse than that.

Taehyung
Jungkook already tell you everything???

Jimin
Yessss..and I agree with him so plzzzz just cool down and don't be a jerk.

(Taehyung cut the call)

At Kim Entreprise

TAEHYUNG
Yess  .. dad you called me ???

DAD
yes sit here .

TAEHYUNG
Hmm...

DAD
did you talk with jennie???

TAEHYUNG
Who ???

DAD
means you don't.

TAEHYUNG
dad see i am already so busy with work and I don't want to get....

DAD
Taehyung can't you just walk on my path your mother and me is getting older we want to see you get married and have a happy family.

TAEHYUNG
Yesss ... but that's impossible but you can see jin hyung family .

DAD
see taehyung don't take jin here I am talking about you not him .

TAEHYUNG
yeahhh ....dad I got it but .....

DAD
taehyung you are meeting with jennie tomorrow in the office and behave nice to her because her father and me are friends so don't ruin my friendship.

TAEHYUNG
Fine but I will not do the thing you are thinking.

DAD
What I am thinking???

TAEHYUNG
That I will marry jennie.

DAD
Wooow so desperate but I haven't talk about that .

TAEHYUNG
Fine ...I am going back home..

At Club

Jin
You know guys i want you all to meet jisso.

Jimin
Woowww that's great but I also want to introduce rose to you all.

Jungkook
That's cool so I will also take lisa with me .

Taehyung
Guys we are here for our plan to get the fucker who betrayed us and that's why we RM hyung is on bed.

Jungkook
Yeahhhh guys I have a plan .....

After discussing for whole 3 hours i got at the mansion at 1 am and everyone bowed me and I just nodded simply and headed to office directly cause I want to read the collaboration letter .