Chapter Seventeen

Taehyung P0V

The reason I was quiet is that I was observing jennie like is she really innocent ?? Or trying to be .
But today the way she talk so calmly with her I think she is really innocent they way she flinch the way she put her hands on her chest out of fear .
But........
When I saw her with Thomas I don't like that and I think he is using jennie to destroy me and I don't want anything that harm my family so that's why I have to destroy jennie so that thomas come out of her cave and taking that chance i will kill him.

************

You all might think that taehyung is angry with thomas because thomas is about to kill taehyung all family members while using jennie but there is also a other reason which you will know soon..

************

Play the song ( Satranga ) Arijit Singh

Jennie P0V

Why with me ??? Why goddd??? I was just finding peace and happiness in someone but no there is no one who want to be with me whether she is IU lisa or rose everyone is selfish lisa haven't to talk to me nor check on me like she do everytime but after jungkook she change late replies to no replies and rose same goes with her she don't want to believe in me and want me to say sorry to taehyung like what the hell I do that I will go and say sorry .......
IU ..... I assume her as my sister the sister who once care for me talk to me when i am sad or even she teach me help me to get good marks so that dad will be proud on me but now the real IU is not with me but she changed.
But what i do that i deserve this like i didn't commit sins nor think bad about anyone .

Thinking all these jennie wash her face and move out from restroom going to her office but the tears are coming continously she is wiping the tear from her eyes but nothing is working .
Pain in chest
Pain in head..........

Going in the office she take her bag and left the office . Going through the hall where employes do their work everyone turned their gazes towards jennie who's eyes are red and swollen but soon everyone take their gazes down on the floor as soon as taehyung enters throughing glares at everyone and he hold jennie hand and turned her towards him so that their face are opposite to each other .

Taehyung P0V
As soon as I move her to my direction I feel nervous and week but cover up soon but one thing I can't avoid is that her eyes swollen and red like she cry out of her heart and that made me feel week again then her voice come out like wishper......leave my hand.

Come with me said taehyung and ignoring her words that becoming rough while taking each steps cause he was taking her without her permission .......
Mr.kim leave me saying this he leave her hand but till then she come in his office and about to leave but ......