Chapter Twenty Two

JENNIE P0V

I was still in my bed not sleeping but thinking that I really I can't go anywhere nor I can go against my dad but taehyung he how can he do this . Stop jennie get yourself you can't break yourself for him nor for anyone you are a brave girl you can go through this .

TAEHYUNG P0V

I am kissing IU but as soon as jennie move I stand up and harshly brush my lips it's not like I want this but to my inner self knows this i can never fall for anyone **people fall for me not me**.

IU P0V

I think I should kiss taehyung but is it true he is going to marry her no no I can't let that happen I will do something and then I moved to his office and I was close to him so taking this chance I kiss him but for my shockness he also kiss me I feel that he love me too but then that bitch come but looks like taehyung want me but after she gone he move.

Taehyung do you really going to marry that bitch asked IU
Yes and you have no right to say her bitch said taehyung and leave the place.

  ♡Play song pal pal dil ke pass♡

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°PRE WEDDING°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Everyone is happy except jennie .
Jennie is lying on the bed from two days she is on bed no one come to check on her .
Jisso and rose lisa were calling her again and again and kai is also but she switch off the phone and went to downstairs to drink water but there she saw her dad which made her froze at her place and he was coming towards him but she was going back and say stay away.

Get ready fast we are leaving in two hours to the pre wedding venue said dad and then leave .

Jennie don't try to run away said her mom.
I didn't kill anyone so why will I run away saying this I go back to room as dressers and makeup artists came .

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

We all are going inside the venue and we all are greeted by our father and mother in law and I see him hyung but where is taehyung ashish leave him.

Jisso and jin goes to take picture and as always I am alone then someone tap on my shoulder I look at my back and wowww ... kAI .

Hey girl you are behaving like this you didn't expect me to be here said kai while folding his arms against his chest .

No it's not like this kai it just my head is paining said jennie while unfolding his arm .

Anyways congratulations kai said and I smile in return then mom called me to go on the stage where he is standing wow he can't even come to take me .

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Jennie And Himजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें