Chloe's Betrayal

The hunters swam as far away as possible in the Seine river, hoping they don't get followed. Marinette kept swimming but they do need air as they resurfaced to breathe.

"I knew it! I so goddamn knew it!" Adrien said.

"That Lila's a witch," Marinette said.

They came out of the river to take a breather, processing on why Chloe would side with a witch she barely even knew or trusted. As far as they know, Chloe is very reckless to put complete trust in bad people when they'll one day use her as a pawn.

"Chloe has no idea that she's merely her pawn," Adrien said.

"This is why she's so reckless like a child! I cannot stand her anymore and now she's foolishly siding with a bitch?!" Marinette said, coughing out to breathe.

"What's she thinking?!" Adrien shook his hair dry.

"She never thinks at all but revenge!" Marinette said.

"No kidding" Adrien got up.

"Shit!" Marinette saw one of the witches capture Manon on a broomstick.

"She's taken!" Adrien saw her too.

"We got to get to the forest!" Marinette said.

"Wait! It could be an ambush! Cerise has to be expecting us to fall for it!" Adrien said.

"Got any other suggestion?" Marinette asked.

"I don't know. But we do need to find Chloe and make her explain everything!" Adrien felt angry at Chloe for trusting a liar without second thoughts.

"At once!" Marinette said.

"We gotta lure her out and I know one thing she can't resist. Our big mouth in public" Adrien said.

"Good idea, Kitty," Marinette said.

"And I have a big mouth to meow at the moon" Adrien smirked before shaking the water off his hair and tail.

"Let's get started," Marinette said.

"I always wanted to do this to let my wild side out" Adrien jumped up on the rooftop to let out a meow like he was howling at the moon. It echoed over the city.

Hoping it could get Chloe's attention to come here or let the alley cat continue to meow all day. Eventually, Chloe couldn't stand the noise and came out as Queen Wasp.

"MEEEEEOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!" Adrien yowled at the moon like a true Werecat.

"ADRIEN! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Queen Wasp shouted.

"GOTCHA!!" Adrien jumped down and pounced at her, "You are in so much trouble, spoiled brat!"

"Let me go you feline!" Queen Wasp struggled.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't claw your face for putting complete trust in a liar?!" He hissed angrily with his fangs.

"You two never gave me a chance!" Queen Wasp said.

"We did but you just didn't follow our directions and you almost ruined everything! Revenge only turns against you!" Marinette said.

"You're both ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous! Wait until Lila does the ritual to bring all witch kind into an apocalypse!" Chloe yelled.

"You're insane! Lila won't even spare you!" Marinette told Chloe off.

"You're the one who is utterly ridiculous who never thinks straight! Trusting a villain doesn't mean they'll give you what you want! You don't know better than this!" Adrien was gonna claw her.