Getting in a Liar's head

Adrien and Marinette came to visit an old friend who raised them when they were orphan kids. Even gave them a proper school education for Miss Bustier to help them grow and learn like teenagers.

"Ah, our favorite mentor and guardian who raised us well," Marinette said as they entered the Chinese shop.

"Welcome Adrien and Marinette," Said the old man.

"Ni-hao, Master Fu. It's been so long" Adrien said before removing his mask, "Meow, you sure love to make this like your home country" He saw the decoration of Chinese culture.

"Indeed Adrien" Master Fu replied.

"It's so good to see you, Master. My kitty and I are still witch-hunting as always. Not the life we chose but still great at not being dead or killed" Marinette said.

"Life has mysteries for the both of you," Master Fu said, offering them herbal tea.

"Yeah, after all these years I often think about the day Adrien and I first met," Marinette said.

"And becoming a kitty cat with 10 lives. Nine lives plus a human life" Adrien chuckled.

"Heh, Good one Adrien" Master Fu smiled.

"So what have you been up to, Master?" Marinette sips her tea.

"Nothing much, But I have seen how the people are mesmerized by this Lila" Master Fu said.

"That's what is bothering us, Master. Everyone is like forgetting to worry about the missing children. It's never happened like that" Adrien said, lapping his tea like a cat.

"That worries me. This is no ordinary performance" Master Fu said.

"So this is definitely something else. So far I had Adrien inspect her by talking and it seems as though she nearly played his hopes of becoming human" Marinette said.

"She gave off some mysterious vibes. Like she tried to manipulate me into joining her. And from her scent, she's wearing a disguise" Adrien said.

"A wig I'm guessing that has no dandruff or dead skin cells" Master Fu guessed.

"Yes, that's right" Adrien nodded.

"Besides her vibes, did you sense she's a witch or not?" Master Fu asked.

"We don't know. I mean we faced rare witches that can look normal" Marinette said.

"Then I suggest you two better keep an eye out on her" Master Fu said.

"Without getting tricked this time," Adrien said.

"We'll do our best," Marinette said.

"You two still do good deeds in saving children from dark witches. I fear as though this is just beyond their evil nature" Master Fu said.

"Apparently," Adrien said.

"Have you noticed these witches take one child but not the other from the family?" Master Fu said.

"Yeah, it's as if a child from their siblings are far special. But so many of them?" Marinette said.

"So far they have taken 11. Let me ask you, how many months are there in one year?" Master Fu asked.

"Twelve" Marinette replied.

"And how many numbers in a clock?" He asked again.

"Twelve too," Marinette said.

"And what is the number for day and night?" He asked again.

"Twelve. As they say 24 hours a day, 7 days means a week" Adrien said.