Orphaned to Witch Hunters

That movie Hansel and Gretal Witch Hunters inspired me to have our heroes be the one to kill witches and face against one who is very strong and powerful with lies. I did a lot of Gabriel, this time it's Cerise. Adrien will be the partial Werecat where he was cursed as a kid and Marinette the orphan living on her own without knowing she's a white witch. Until one day these two meet and faced against one of the witches that tried to kill them until they discovered they are immune to dark magic. Ratings might change, depending on how the intensity becomes.

Characters belong to (c) Zag.

------------------------------------------------------------------

For centuries in Paris, witches, and sorcery magic were beyond madness to the people to believe witches are demons and monsters to frighten people and abduct young children for rituals and sacrifices. They all say that witches use children because they are young and have stable blood to help witches look beautiful because adults are far too much wiser than children with maturity and less youth as they get older. Which is why witches choose children.

One was an orphaned 9-year-old French-Chinese girl with dark blue hair and blue eyes. The forest keeps going on forever but she felt hopeless to find a home. The night was getting cold as she held her cloak close to keep herself warm. She heard something that sounded like sneaking around. She quietly hid behind the tree and saw a boy with blond hair with a bow and arrows to aim at the deer. He kept his grip steady on the bow and then fired the arrow.

"No!" The girl yelled.

The Boy got startled and missed his intended target, causing the deer to run off into the forest.

"You made me miss my dinner!" The boy was really cross with the girl.

"Sorry. I just couldn't bear to see a deer get killed. It feels wrong" The girl said.

"Does starving also feel wrong to you?" The boy said.

"That deer could have been a mother to a fawn," the girl said.

This reminded the boy that he lost his mother a year ago and his father could not raise him at all. So his father abandoned him and he was on his own.

He sighs in defeat and walks up to her, "What's your name?" He asked.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng" Marinette said.

"Adrien Agreste" He said.

"That's a nice name," Marinette said.

"Thanks. Uh, what are you doing here in the woods alone?" Adrien asked.

"I have nowhere to go. My parents are dead and I'm all alone" Marinette said sadly.

"Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. I lost my mother a year ago and my dad decided he did not want me. It was very hard on him and I just decided to live on my own, even if it's scary out there" Adrien said sadly.

Marinette then hugged Adrien to comfort him, "Sounds like we can both take care of each other"

"It's a start. I never had a friend" Adrien said.

"Neither have I. The orphanage couldn't take care of me" Marinette said.

"Is that why you ran into the woods?" Adrien asked.

"Yeah, trying to figure out what I can do on my own but so far it's a dead end," Marinette said.

"Well, we better stick together to survive," Adrien said.

"And get some food too. Not live ones I mean. And again, sorry for making you miss your target" Marinette said.

"No, I should know better. You were right. I wouldn't know if that deer would soon be a mom or not" Adrien apologized.