African Witch

Adrien was still confused by that actress woman coming here to have everyone admire her and it's been less than a week now that everyone is not even slightly worried about the missing children.

He and his lady have killed 3 witches and the townspeople haven't even paid attention to it, especially since they found 5 children.

He can still remember his human life as a kid with his parents as he visualizes his flashback memory of his younger self of the forest that used to be beautiful and how his mother taught him the wonders and magic in nature.

He smiled softly but shook it off that he couldn't dwell in the past anymore. He jumps from tree to tree like a cat before landing on his feet, glancing at the claw marks on the tree, possibly a bear to sharpen its claws.

"Might as well" He shrugged and extracted his claws to sharpen them up.

Slowly he scrapes the tree with his claws. While thinking about his curse, he never once killed a human but he fears that the more he gets older, the more his tendencies rise. But being with Marinette was like her beauty tamed him for years from ever becoming a monster.

"She's the princess anyone would love in fairytales," He thought.

A deadly poison arrow startled him but missed and when he saw it was an African Witch with African cultural clothing.

"DAMN IT! YOU WOULD MAKE A FINE FUR COAT LIKE A LION!" She tried to fire her arrow again.

"Not a chance!" Adrien runs on all four.

"Get back here you brat of a beast!" The African Witch chased him.

Adrien then hides to ambush her. He needs to think about how to get close to her without getting shot.

"Are you half blind? I'm only partially a Werecat with no entire black fur!" He taunted.

"You're still a monstrosity!" The witch said.

"So are you and your sisters!" Adrien moved so fast to tackle her, "I can roar than do meowing!" He let out a growl like a Lion.

He unsheathes his claws, ready to strike. But then a Panther tackled him down, growling at the cat man who would be no match since he's not entirely full Werecat.

"ARGH! You want a catfight? You got it?!" Adrien growls back.

He kicked him off and roared fearlessly to intimidate the big cat, "ENOUGH!!!" He roared so loud that the Panther backed down.

"Don't underestimate me! I'm not just a beast and a man!" He turns to the witch.

"He is my sweet and kind kitty" Marinette sneaks up behind the witch and stabs her through the heart.

"AAAAGH!" The Witch looks down seeing the blade pierce her.

"My kitty is not a monstrosity!" Marinette plunged it out of her.

"Her beauty tames the beast within me," Adrien said before roaring at the Panther to get the hell out of here as it ran off.

"Easy there, tiger. No need to get scary" Marinette scratched his chin to calm down.

"Mmmmm" Adrien purred.

"There's my happy kitty," Marinette said.

"Oh, Marinette. What would I be without you?" He held her hands.

"Just an untamed beast" Marinette blushed.

"Puuuuurrrrr" He begged to be petted again due to this emotional need.

"Do you have to be this adorable all the time?" She asked and scratched the back of his head.

"Hell yes" Adrien closed his eyes.