Part 21

A/N : btw sry I changed my mind it ain't gonna be angsty no more.ALSO IF U DIDNT SEE THE A/N FROM MY SPECIAL GO READ IT ITS IMPORTANT.

A/N POV :

You and Wei Ying entered the dining hall.You greeted the elders and took a seat next to XiChen.

You saw a worried expression on XiChen's face. "XiChen,what's wrong?" You asked worried. Looking at you,his face turned pale.

"I-It's nothing" He stuttered and went back to thinking.You dropped the topic seeing how it made him uncomfortable.

Wei Ying POV :

'Somethings wrong with Zewu-Jun' I thought as I looked to Lan Zhan to see him already looking at me.

"Somethings going on with Èr Gē" Lan Zhan nonchalantly said as if he read my mind.I nodded,looking at them.

For some reason,I remembered when I thought out loud and I looked down in despair.What if she heard me?Will she avoid me now because she knows I dislike her relationship with Zewu-Jun?

"-i Ying!" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Lan Zhan,looking at me worriedly.

Why would he look at me like that?He knows I'm his competition to win Y/N's love...but still..there might not even be a chance for the two of us.

"Wei Ying!" Lan Zhan whisper shouted."Are you okay?" "Y-Yeah..just recalling an embarrassing time just now before Y/N and I entered the dining hall,."

Lan Zhan looked at me expectantly.I sighed,explaining everything to him.However,his face didn't change,remaining stoic as usual.

"Expected."Lan Zhan muttered.Unfortunately for him,I heard him."Hah?!Lan Zhan what do you mean expected!I-I Ugh!" I failed to make a come back,attracting attention because of the shout I made.

Your POV :

I was stuck in thought,about what could have happened to XiChen to make him this bothered.I fazed the loud background noise of everyone talking out,getting in thought.

What could have happened?Did he lose attraction to me?

Little did I know,my guess was spot on.Well,close.

"Hah?!What do you mean expected!I-I Ugh!" I heard Wei Ying shout,looking at Lan Zhan.What were they talking about?

Looking at their interaction,I couldn't help but start chuckling.

Lan Zhan POV :

Looking back at Wei Ying,we remained eye contact while other people's eyes were examining what happened for such a loud nuisance.

"Shouting is prohibited in Gu-" I was cut off by a soft chuckling from across the table.Wei Ying and I broke eye contact and the moved to the person laughing.Y/N.

There were small tear drops at the corner of her eyes,holding her stomach.Her soft chuckle made everyone look at her.

They stopped their conversation to see Y/N laughing.Thats how strong her charm was.If only it was not as strong,I wouldn't have that much competition.

I would glare back at them but I was too attracted to her chuckling I didn't move an inch,just looking at her giggling.

She's so cute..the way she laughs..when she put her hair up..even the way she eats...how I wish she was just mine and only mine.

I was pulled back to reality by the other laughs,overpowering Y/N's little chuckle.How could they?

A/N POV :

The whole table burst into laughter as you finally calmed down.you stood up and bowed,apologising for the disruption.

Time skip (after dinner)

After dinner,XiChen walked you back to your bed chamber.You realised that XiChen was the only one who didn't laugh with you,still stuck in thought.

'Maybe he had a rough day' you thought as you thanked him and entered your bed chamber.

A/N : That's the end ty I cant believe we made it past 3K readers that's insane ILY ( '͈ ᵕ '͈ )◞♡

-641