3K special

A/N POV :

A week passed and whenever XiChen tried to approach you,you either ran away or B/N and your other friends were there to help you.

You told your friends from your past class (b4 u changed class) what happened.Wei Ying lashed out and Jiang Cheng and Lan Zhan were shocked.

You were still trash talked by Mò Shēn and the other girls however you didn't have the confidence to tell the rest,afraid they won't believe you.

Now was lunch,you sat on your table with your other classmates.You wondered why XiChen still wanted to talk even when he looked happier with Ms Yu.

"Hellooooo...earth to Y/N?" B/N asked,waving his hand in your face.You smacked his hand away,muttering a profanity.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed again,stupid bitch"Shén Yì whispered,the other two agreeing with her.

Unfortunately for them,you had heard that and you finally snapped.You slammed your hands on the table,knocking your food tray all over Mò Shēn.

Her face raged as she shouted,attracting the attention of the other students."Dumb bitch!Look what happened."

You just smugly returned a reply."Huh sorry" muttering a 'bitch' under your breath.You stood up to walk away when Qí Yù held you back.

"Woah!Qí Yù!Back off my sister!" B/N defended but it was too late."You better clean this up,dumb loser." Mò Shēn yelled,knocking your head.

"Oh yeah?No.Im not cleaning the mess,bitch.You started this argument,you're gonna clean its trouble"

You walked off,not bothering to see the looks you were getting by the other students.They didn't know what happened.They wouldn't know.

You headed back in class furiously,pulling out your books.Class soon started and you put your head on the table,trying to ignore the loud sounds of chattering and the teacher screaming for the students to be quiet.

You were close to falling asleep when the announcement bell rang "May Y/N L/N please report to the principles office"

You stood up,hearing Mò Shēn whispering a 'the bitchs in trouble~'.You clenched your fists,looking down.

A/N : Sorry I know it's really short!Ty for so many readers I cant believe I got so many.Next chapter will be the main story.

✰𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎✰ : 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜,𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝙼𝙳𝚉𝚂 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝.𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘,𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 Jin GuangYao/MengYao shall not die cause 𝙸 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚜.

-421

Btw I'm changing the name of the story cause I feel there's no plot-ish stuff so...